Lovely&Sexy!, Ichigo vs Hiromi!

No one's pov

Since that Nagisa, Mimina, Saki and Grace performed on  stage and both Saki and Nagisa won the titles:' Radiant Queen' & 'Loyal Queen', it was time for the final round of the Diamond Cup, it was Ichigo against Hiromi.

"It's finally time, you and me, competing against each other"Hiromi said, taking a cookie.

"Y-yeah... you and me..."Ichigo sounded a bit nervous in her voice.

Hiromi raised a eyebrow at her.

"Why are you nervous?, is it bout..".

Ichigo sighed and then looked at Hiromi .

"Yes, after what happened to me, I began to feeling unsure if I will able to master the Eternal Rainbow Galaxy, I mean, I wanted to do the jump but won't sure if I'll able to do it...".

Hiromi was quiet as she heard it from Ichigo , she knew what  Ichigo meant with  the whole 'The Premium Divine White Dress' and 'The Eternal Rainbow Galaxy' incident but she knew that it wasn't Ichigo's fault and she couldn't do bout it.

But now, she has the Premium Divine White Dress stone, there's a hope that Ichigo will able to master the Eternal Rainbow Galaxy without any problems and troubles at all.

"Don't worry about it, Ichigo.  You've the Premium Divine White Dress from Haruhi-san , so we all know that you can pull the Eternal Rainbow Galaxy off!"Grace tried to convince Ichigo to do it anyways.

"I know..."Ichigo sighed and stared at the stone.

Then she felt two arms around her, that was from Angie.

"Angie?"Ichigo blinked her eyes confused.

"I know that you can do it, I just know it... don't be unsure bout it.. Believe in yourself..."Angie spoke, nuzzling her head against Ichigo's.

"Angie.. Arigato. I can't believe that we still haven't found someone who will send you back to the Prism World"Ichigo said.

"Prism World?"Hiromi repeated the word, confused.

"What do you mean that, Ichigo?"Mimina questioned and the room went silent till Nagisa broke it off.

"*sigh* We've  promised that we will a person with the most Prism Sparkle to send Angie back to the Prism World and still we haven't found that person yet".

"So, wait, you mean that Angie comes from a different world?"Grace guessed very surprised and Saki nodded.

"Why didn't you three told us?"Hiromi questioned, sounded a bit angry.

"Because we supposed to keep a secret from everyone, even you, Grace and Mimina.  Sorry, we didn't tell on you"Ichigo sheepishly laughed while scratching the back of her head.

"Till now"Hiromi glared at her.

Raini came out of Angie's Prism Smartpod.

"Who the heck is that?"Grace pointed her finger at Raini.

"I'm Raini, Angie or Angel's faithful  mascot"Raini introduced herself to Grace.

"Who's Angel?"Mimina asked, a bit confused.

"That's my real name but I prefer still be called:'Angie' "Angie told her.

"Since you three all know what Dreamy Melody told you, remember that Angie perform on stage to save Ichigo?"Raini said and Royal Lilies nodded their heads.

"Actually, Prism World Messengers weren't supposed to be performing on stage where people are watching but since that Angie asked for a permission to the Prism Goddess , the Prism Goddess said yes to Angie for her to perform on stage to save Ichigo. That's all"Raini explained .