The Somber Rainbow...

No one's pov

Since that Saki,Nagisa,Hiromi,Grace and Mimina all their Premium Divine Prism Stones,it was finally Ichigo's turn to get the Premium Divine White Dress at the Amethyst cup.

But something tell us ,it not end up this way as we thought.

Right now,Ichigo was training very very hard in the training room.

Ichigo jumped but she tripped on her foot and fell on the ground with a thud.

"Ack!".

"Ichigo!. Are you okay?!"Berri became  concerned.

"Yeah..,I'm fine... I have to do it more.."Ichigo stood up and tried it again.

She was very tired and felt very hot, like that she has a fever...

She tries jumping again and this time she landed on the ground without tripping.

Ichigo plopped down onto the ground while trying to catch her breath.

"I think that's enough for today...".

Berri could not help but feel a bit worried for Ichigo and had a bad feeling bout this.

                             ♡♡♡
Ichigo headed for the cafeteria , her hand was on her forehead,feeling that she was a bit warm today but decided to ignore it.

She arrived at the cafeteria ,went to the table where her friends sat and sat down.

"Hey Ichigo,there you are!. We been wondering if you would ever come out of the training room"Saki said.

"Oh.. but now I'm here,right?"Ichigo smiled a bit,trying to ignore her fever.

Angie noticed that something was wrong with Ichigo.

"Ichigo,are you okay?, you seem a bit tired.."Nagisa sounded a bit concerned.

"I'm FINE!. Don't worry about me,okay?"Ichigo raises her voice a bit.

Saki and Nagisa was taken aback as they heard this from their Lovely-typed childhood friend.

'Why do I have a bad feeling today?...'Angie thought as she stared at Ichigo.

"Ne,is me or is Ichigo is acting very strange today?"Saki whispered to Nagisa.

Nagisa nodded in agreement with her.

"Yeah,and it seems like she's very also tired".

Both of them stared at Ichigo whose head covered on her arms.

Little thing they don't know that Ichigo has definitely a fever but doesn't show on them

                            ♡♡♡

At the Nijino residence,Miyako was prepared to leave the house as she put on her shoes.

Asahi appeared out of nowhere and asked where his mother is going to.

"Mom,where are you going to?".

"I'm going  to the Amethyst cup to watch Ichigo perform there"Miyako answered .

"Since that your father is at work, Shion at her part time job. I thought that I would go and see Ichigo perform at the Amethyst cup".

Asahi smiled at his mother.

"Itterasshai".

                          ♡♡♡
At the waiting room of the building where the Amethyst cup ,Ichigo was still feeling feverish and was about to pass out but decided to hold on.