A Wonderful Day Off!.

No one's pov

"Since that you six did a fantastic job with your Prism Shows at Kyoto. I'll give you six girls three days off"Shirashi-san said,with a smile to Dreamy Melody and Royal Lilies.

"Honto!?,Three days off?"Ichigo said surprised.

"I guess we earned that since we really improved with our Prism Shows and Jumps"Nagisa told her with a smile on her face.

"And experiencing the Prism Live and Prism Act by ourselves"Saki added with a grin.

"Yosh!. I'm getting excited for this!"Ichigo said with enthusiasm.

                         ♡♡♡
"It's been a while since we left our houses to be Prism Stars"Ichigo said as she packs her clothes into her baggage.

Nagisa nodded.

"I kinda missed my family for a while but even though I'm sending messages to them".

"It's nice to take a break from Prism Shows for a while and Go to our families"Saki said,zipping her baggage close as she was done packing.

"All done!.Angie,are you ready to go?"Ichigo asked to Angie and Angie nodded,showing Ichigo her baggage .  She already done that when Ichigo,Saki and Nagisa began packing.

The four left the dorm and were to go home in a while .

                            ♡♡♡
"Mama,Papa!,I'm back!. And I brought Angie with me!"Ichigo shouted as she and Angie arrived inside of Ichigo's house.

"Onee-chan!,Angie-neesan!,Welcome back!"Ichigo's little sister,Ichika ran towards to the two girls and hugged them.

"Taidama..."Angie smiled softly.

"It's bout time that you came home"Hiroki stood next to Ichika.

"What do you mean?"Ichigo asked, putting both of her hands on her hips.

Hiroki looked away,flustered.

"I-i kinda missed you a lot...".

Ichigo squealed and hugged her little brother,so happy to hear it.

"Aw~!. You DO missed me after all!".

"Mou!,enough hugging me!"Hiroki pushes himself away from Ichigo and was blushing madly from embarrassment.

Then Asahi and Shion appeared.

"Welcome back,Ichigo. I missed missed you so much!"Shion hugged Ichigo a bit closer.

"Hehehe,I missed you too"Ichigo said with a smile on her face.

"Nice to see you back,Ichigo"Asahi ruffled Ichigo's hair.

"Mou,Asahi!. Don't that and it's nice to see you too!"Ichigo said,fixing her hair.

Asahi laughed.

"Alright,Alright. Today's is your lucky day because Tonight's dinner will be Gratin".

"Yatta!"Ichigo pumped her both fists up in the air.

                            ♡♡♡
At the Irono residence,Saki was making cookies for the whole family, she was so happy to be back home with her family,her siblings are definitely much happier to have their big sister home.

At the Shiratori residence,Nagisa was playing the piano while her little brother,Õtani listening to it,he also told on Nagisa that he has really improved at instruments especially the piano and keyboard.

Nagisa smiled and stroked Õtani's head,proud of Õtani's improvement.

At the Takeshi residence,Hiromi played the violin in her room,even though she don't know if Haruto has also three days off since it gets a bit lonely without him,but Hiromi decided to not show it and kept on playing her violin.