Save this Delicious Restaurant!

Saki's pov

"Pop Splash!"I jumped and did a Prism Jump.

"That's all for today..."I said as I landed on the rink safely and Candi brought me my water bottle and a towel.

"You did good,Saki!"Candi praised me.

"Arigato. I have improved my skating and Prism Jumps very well"I told her with a grin.

I left the ice skating building and went to the cafeteria since I was so hungry from practicing.

I arrived at the cafeteria,grabbed a tray,chose what for food I want to eat and went to the table where Ichigo,Nagisa and Angie sits.

Ichigo was watching Prism Tv on her IPad along with Angie and Nagisa was listening music with her Prism Stone Headphone.

"Ah,Saki!. Already done practicing?"Ichigo noticed me and put her IPad on table.

I nodded. "Yeah,I had the urge to practice". I began to dig in my food.

"Now you're beginning to like as Amamiya Rizumu ,Miyama Reina and Fukuhara Ann. Those three has also the same urge when it came with practicing"Nagisa said as she took her headphones off.

"Of course!. I need to practice and practice hard to lose all my energy!"I said, very proudly.

"Ok,ok. You must see this!,Harune Aira is talking about Me and Hiromi, winning the Premium Divine Heels at the Citrine Cup on a interview !"Ichigo said and Me and Nagisa came by her and Angie side to see it.

"So ,what do you think bout Nijino Ichigo's and  Takeshi Hiromi's performance at the Citrine Cup and winning the Premium Divine Heels?"The Interviewer asked.

"I think they're great!. I can hear their clothes singing and see them shining too . Their Prism Live were amazing, you can hear everyone getting excited bout it . I hope they'll make everyone still happy with their Prism Shows"Aira answered with a smile on her face.

"I can't believe it... The one and only Harune Aira of MARs complimented me and Hiromi..."Ichigo said with enthusiasm.

"I'm so still proud of you"I said as I ruffled her hair with a grin .

Then I realized that it's was my turn to help at Prism Stone.

"Oh my god!. I totally forgot that it's  my turn to help at Prism Stone!. See you guys later".

Luckily I already ate my food,so I was completely full. Yosh ,time to whip up some sweets!.

                          ♡♡♡
(*At Prism Stone shop*)

"Done!"I said as I add the finishing touches on the cupcakes and putting them on the tray before giving it to a student from the school to bring to a table.

I was very getting tired but did not show it because I have a long day to go and make a lots and lots sweets for tomorrow.

I pulled out my Prism Smartpod  and saw that Candi was peacefully snoozing,which it made me smile softly .

"Yo!,Saki!"I heard a voice which is very familiar to me.

I looked up and saw Grace standing there with a grin.

"Grace,what are you doing here?"I asked a bit surprised.

"Oh,I thought that I would come here and stop by to eat"Grace said as she sits on the interior.

"Ok,what do you wanna eat?"I asked.

"A piece of the star cake and a cup of mint tea"Grace answered and I nodded.