Hi!,United from New York!

No one's pov

Nagisa jogged on the track line,the cold weather blew through her bright yellow hair,making her shiver a bit.

"Ok...,that's enough for today..."Nagisa  stopped with jogging and tries to catch her breath through her exhaustion .

"You did great,Nagisa. Now, let's head inside before you get sick"Fairi jumped on her shoulder.

Nagisa nodded and went back to the campus.

                         ♡♡♡

"Alright,my photoshoot is already done. So I have plenty of time in my free time"Nagisa said,checking the time on Prism Smartphone.

She insert her Prism Headphone on her Smartpod and made her way to the mall centre.

Nagisa arrived at the mall centre,checking out all the clothes and accessories.

"Maybe I should try this outfit on or this?... I should've brought Ichigo along with me..."Nagisa said with a sweatdrop on her head.

She continued checking out till she felt a tap on her shoulder,she turned around and her eyes widened in surprised.

"Diana!?,"Nagisa said,taking her headphones off.

"Surprise,Nagisa!. Long time no see!"the girl now named Diana hugged Nagisa close.

Diana was a bit taller than Nagisa , had blonde hair and has blue eyes.

"How are you been?".

"I'm fine. I didn't know that you were visiting me from New York.."Nagisa said.

Diana winked while sticking her tongue out.

"Well,I wanted to keep it a secret".

                           ♡♡♡
"So,How are you doing with Prism Shows?"Diana asked as she sips her coffee.

The two were inside at a cafe.

"It's great. Me,Ichigo and Saki improved our figure skating and jumps"Nagisa said.

"And how's Prism Shows in New York?".

"Super!. It very popular right now!, there's also schools and agencies where you can aim to be a Prism Star and do Prism Shows!"Diana said with enthusiasm.

"Is there a school bout Prism Shows where you go around Japan ,Nagisa?".

Nagisa nodded .

"Pretty Prism Top High. It's most popular school based on Prism Shows along with Pretty Top and Edel Rose.  The Headmistress are planning to hold a audition for new Prism Stars on next year".

"That's amazing!,Nagisa!. Some of my friends going to one of these schools in New York. Prism Shows are so interesting around the world"Diana said.

"Indeed. I had at first no interest of Prism Shows a bit since I was little.  But since that Ichigo and Saki convince me to watch Prism Shows with them,my interest of Prism Shows began to grow and realized my dream to be a Prism Star was begun"Nagisa said as she started to get a flashback of herself as a little girl.

"That's wonderful,Nagisa. Say,I heard that there is a Prism Show today.."Diana wondered and Nagisa realized  she has promised Mimina that she would go to her Prism Show.

"Oh no,I promised Mimina that I would come to her Prism Show!".

"Mimina?like Royal Lilies's Mimina!?"Diana came closer to Nagisa.

Nagisa nodded and Diana dragged her out of the cafe.

                         ♡♡♡
Mimina enter the rink,Nagisa and Diana came just in time to see it.