Ichigo's Attempt

No one's pov

Since that Ichigo lost the Amethyst cup and did not get the Premium Divine White Dress ,she became very less cheerful,less happy,a bit depressed and angry on the inside and on the outside.

Her classmates told her that she did her best and tried to cheer her up  but they knew for the best to leave Ichigo alone.

Saki and Nagisa were also worried for their Lovely-typed childhood friend, Ichigo would talk bluntly  to them or wouldn't even talk to them.

Especially Angie ,Ichigo hasn't greeted her back when Angie greeted her.  She was disappointed at herself as a Prism World Messenger,because she should've do something about it to prevent it instead standing there and watch it happened.

She even silently apologized to Prism Goddess in her mind while tears dripped off of her eyes.

Now at the rink,Saki,Nagisa and Angie watched Ichigo with a still angry and disappointed look on her face,skated around the rink and jumped before landing on the ice perfectly.

"Ichigo is definitely depressed,isn't she?"Nagisa said and Saki nodded.

"Yeah... She didn't greeted us good morning ,would eat breakfast silently or won't  even talk to us and just ignore  us".

"Guess she was really wanted to win the Premium Divine White Dress...".

"It's my fault...."Saki and Nagisa heard Angie saying these words and Nagisa put her hand on her shoulder.

"Angie,we know it isn't your fault. We should've known to do something about it to prevent it but we didn't know that Ichigo has a fever".

"But still,as a Prism World Messenger, I should've do something about it...."Angie sadly looked down.

Both Saki and Nagisa exchange worried glances to each other,feeling sorry for Angie.

"Berri,did Ichigo talk to you?"Fairi asked to Berri.

Berri shook her head and sighed.

"No. I tried to talk to her but she refused to and even told me leave her alone. I even promised to Cindi to make Ichigo the best Prism Star".

"You mean Ichigo's teddy bear?"Candi guessed .

Berri nodded.

'I bet she's really disappointed with this...'.

Ichigo decided that's enough skating and got out of the rink.

"What should we do to make her happy again?"Saki questioned as she watched Ichigo taking her skates off.

"Maybe go to the sweets buffet?, we sometimes go there to eat various sweets there?"Nagisa suggested.

"Yeah,that's a great idea. Let's do it!"Saki nodded in approval and the three got out of the rink.

"Um,Ichigo?"Saki spoke ,trying to get Ichigo's attention.

Ichigo doesn't look up to Saki from her shoes and bluntly said:"What?".

"W-well we hada idea to make you happy again and we thought that we go to the sweets buffet together, what do you say?".

Ichigo grabbed her bag, stood up and walked away from the three while saying this:"Gomen,But I don't have time for this...".

Berri was already in her Prism Smartpod,Saki,Nagisa and Angie watched Ichigo leave the rink and sighed sadly.

"It didn't work..."Saki said.

"Well,maybe decorating some Prism Stones should make her a bit happy and besides, Haruto designs clothes at Prism Stone"Nagisa suggested again.

                         ♡♡♡
Ichigo was coordinating some mannequins at Prism Stone ,she had stil the bluntly,angry and depressed look,even though she has a knack for fashion but she still disappointed at herself.