Merry Sparkling Christmas!

Ichigo's pov

I was humming happily as I was helping with decorating the school.

Want to know why?, cuz it's almost Christmas,that magical time of the year!.

I'm very,very excited about this!, this jolly feeling is already inside of me!.

"And... there !"I hang the last decoration on the Christmas tree.

"I'm very excited for Christmas,
Berri!"I said to my mascot who was on my shoulder.

Berri nodded.

"Yeah,have you and the girls thought  bout something?".

I nodded.

"Yup,since that the school will be holding a Christmas Prism Show, me and the girls are doing a prism show, to make this year a memorable year and make new memories for next year. And I'm going  to buy Saki and Nagisa gifts!".

"Gifts?"Berri asked.

"Me,Saki and Nagisa agreed to each other that we should buy gifts for each other!".

Then I noticed Hiromi and walked towards to her .

"Hiromi!".

Hiromi saw me and made a scowl on her face.

I think she's still doesn't like me at all... hehehehe....

"What do you want?"Hiromi crossed her arms.

"Are you gonna buy gifts for Grace and Mimina?"I asked.

"Why?"She asks.

"Because ,since its almost Christmas and me and my friends have decided to buy gifts for each other,so I thought that you and your friends are doing the same thing" I told her, with a cheerful tone in my voice.

"Why you do even care?"Hiromi said and just left me.

"Mou!,what a disrespectful girl!"Berri was very red from anger.

I just said nothing and sighed while thinking:'She's definitely still doesn't like me...'.

                             ♡♡♡

I was humming happily as I was outside,holding bags I buyed from different stores.

The town was pretty decorated with Christmas decorations and ornaments.

This is like that I'm in a Christmas story and gives me a warm vibe from it.

' I'm sure thirsty.. maybe I could drink some hot chocolate and eating some Christmas cookies!' I thought with a huge grin on my face.

"Yo!,Ichigo!"I heard someone calling me my name and I turned around to see who it was.

It was..Haruto!.

"Haruto!"I said with a blush on my face.

"Hi"He greets me with a smile.

"H-hi"I stuttered a bit while looking on the ground.

"Whatcha holding these bags for?"He asked as he saw the bags I was holding.

"I-i'm buying gifts for Saki and Nagisa  ,we decided that we should buy gifts for each other"I told him.

"So ,sort of secret santa,am I right?"Haruto said and I nodded.

"Let me hold one of the bags for you".

"What!?,nononono. It's ok,I'm fine" I tried to decline it but...

He reaches one of the bags and holds it.