A Jump of Macarons!

No one's pov
(*N:So in ch41 ,it said that Headmistress Orina founded Star Moonlight Academy right?,what I meant to write is that her mother was the one who founded the academy and taught Igarashi Iona the Eternal Rainbow Galaxy before she passed the academy on her daughter and passing away. That's all what I have to say*)

                               ♡♡♡

In the training room,Mrs Tachibana-sensei did call every student who's in the room,when she came by Ichigo's name,she remembers that Ichigo wouldn't come to training lessons as Shirashi-san said to her.

So she skipped Ichigo's name to continue the roll call.

"It's kinda weird to train without Ichigo. I mean ,we always train together..."Saki muttered,hugging her knees.

Nagisa nodded.

"Yeah,I kinda begin to miss Ichigo while we train".

"Dajiobu,we'll see her after her training"Grace grinned a bit.

"Yeah,if she doesn't ignore us again.."Saki muttered again,with a sigh.

                          ♡♡♡
Ichigo spun around while Reika watches her.

Her Prism Smartpod vibrated and she stopped to look at it.

"What is it,Ichigo?"Reika asked.

"Someone has maybe a message for me.."Ichigo replied.

"If you want me to teach you to do Eternal Rainbow Galaxy,that means you can't talk to your friends and throw your emotions away"Reika said,crossing her arms.

"If not,it fail completely... You don't want that,do you?".

Ichigo was hesitate a bit before nodding her head and resumed spinning around and jumping into the air,leaving her Prism Smartpod to buzz.

'Im sorry... but I have to do this... to master the Eternal Rainbow Galaxy...'.

                          ♡♡♡
"And?"Nagisa said,hoping for a answer.

Saki sighed and put her Prism Smartpod away while shooking her head.

"She hasn't sent a message back to me..".

Nagisa looked a bit sad  to the ground.

"I see...".

"Don't worry about it,don't get your hopes down"Fairi encourages both of them.

"Yeah,especially you both and Royal Lilies have special training for the Prism Queen Cup!"Candi does the same.

"Oh,yeah.  Since that Ichigo has her own special training,Shirashi-san wanted to do the same with me,Nagisa and Royal Lilies for the Prism Queen Cup"Saki said.

"But to be honest,I want to train with Ichigo again".

                           ♡♡♡
Saki and Nagisa arrived at the place that they have a photoshoot for Prism Magazine  ,as soon they were bout to enter inside,they saw Ichigo arriving .

Both Saki and Nagisa wanted to greet her but she straight up ignored them ,again.

"WHY does she keep ignoring us!?"Saki was beginning to get a bit angry even though  she never wants to be angry at Ichigo.

"Maybe she just want to focus on the shoot. Let's go"Nagisa said.

Both of them went inside with a sigh.

                          ♡♡♡
"Hey,someone brought me a box of macarons"Saki showed Nagisa the box she revived by a crew member from a fan of hers,revealed a lot of macarons inside.