Everything's going to be Kira☆Happy!

No one's pov

It was morning, the sun was shining, birds are chirping and people were going to their work or school.

In the dorm room of Dreamy Melody, the three members or now Prism Queens, were sleeping peacefully in their beds, till the alarm from Ichigo's Prism Smartpod goes off.

Ichigo groggily wakes up and turned the alarm off while yawning.

"Ohayo, Ichigo"Berri greeted her, landing on her shoulder.

"Ohayo,Berri"Ichigo greeted her back, while stretching her arms out.

"Guess, I woke up a bit earlier".

She looks on her Prism Smartpod and a icon shows up.

"And looks like we don't have to wear our uniforms"Ichigo grins.

Saki and Nagisa also began to wake up.

"Ah, looks like that you two woke up, I'll be in the showers"Ichigo smiled at them.

She went to the girls's bathroom, took a shower and brushed her teeth before leaving the bathroom.

Ichigo put her clothes on and brushed her hair with her brush before tieing some of her hair into twintails by her two pink bows.

"Yosh!, let's the day begin!"

                             ♡♡♡
"Itadakimasu!"Ichigo said as she began to dig in her breakfast, enjoying it.

"Can't believe that we woke up as Prism Queens"Saki said.

"Yeah, we became Prism Stars, we improved with our figure skating and Jumps and became Prism Queens together, it's like that our dream came true after all"Nagisa added.

"But, something that's missing is... Angie is finally back to the Prism World"Ichigo said a bit sad and happy at the same time.

"I mean, we're happy that she's back to the Prism World but I-i... miss her already..."

The three went silence before Nagisa broke it off.

"Ma, at least we sent her off with tears and smiles on our faces".

Saki nodded in agreement with her.

"And besides we going to see her again someday".

Ichigo nodded and continued to eat her breakfast.

Some students congratulated them for being Prism Queens and that is something that the three girls has to get used to it.

The students in Dreamy Melody and Royal Lilies's class asked during the lessons where Angie is and why isn't she here.

Both Dreamy Melody and Royal Lilies knew that Angie is a Prism Messenger and comes from a different world , so it would difficult to explain to them.

The teacher answered them that Angie has to leave with her 'parents' to travel to somewhere in the world .

The students are disappointed at this but they'll never know Angie is just a Prism Messenger and
                                    ♡♡♡
At the Prism Stone shop, it getting a lots and lots of customers since that Dreamy Melody are now the Prism Queens.

"Wow, it sure busy in here"Ichigo sweatdropped.

It was a lot busier for Ichigo,Saki and Nagisa, some of the customers congratulated them, some wanted to shake hand and talk to them and some wanted to take pictures with them.

Dreamy Melody being Prism Queens is still booming all over the media and social platforms.

Mars, Prizmmy, Puretty, Happy Rain and Bell Rose commented that they tried their best and with no worries or nervousness performed on stage.