Let's have a Prism Sleepover!

No one's pov

(*Begin of Ichigo's Dream*)

"Huh?,where am I?"Ichigo asked as she was in a dark gray place while looking around.

It was raining too but it doesn't make her wet.

"It so dark and it's raining too..."Ichigo  looks up at the dark rainy grey sky .

She was in her Prism Show outfit, had already her skates on and her BrillIant style Prism Feathers was in her back.

Then she heard a singing voice, she turned around and saw Angie in a beautiful rainbow dress,skating through the water and singing:Gift.

She has her Prism Feathers on her back , it was in Brilliant style and rainbow colored.

Ichigo stared at her in awe how Angie skates elegantly and smoothly.

All of the sudden Angie skated towards to Ichigo and grabbed her hand.

"Angie?"Ichigo blinked her eyes.

"Come on,Ichigo. Let's make the rain disappear!"Angie said and both girls skated together as they were having fun.

Then both jumped for a Prism Jump.

"Lovely Triple Rainbow!".

It caused the dark rainy grey sky to disappear,the sky was back to normal, the sun was shining and seven crossed rainbows appeared.

"Woah,sugoi!. A seven crossed rainbows!"Ichigo's eyes twinkled with stars.

"Where are we,Angie?"Ichigo asked.

"We're in the Prism World"Angie answered as both she and Ichigo began flying through the Prism World .

"So,this is the Prism World?,Amazing!. this is so KiraHappy!"Ichigo praised and saw a castle with seven prism stones on it,based on the fashion elements:Lovely,Pop,Cool,Sexy,Ethnic, Feminine and Star.

(*End of Ichigo's Dream*)

Ichigo's eyes went immediately open and the lovely-typed girl sat straight up.

"A Dream?"Ichigo said,wondering what she has dreamed.

Saki and Nagisa were still asleep and the sun was shining today.

Ichigo stretched her arms and looked at the time in her Prism Smartpod.

"Guess I'm early"Ichigo said quietly, not to wake Saki and Nagisa up.

She got off of the bed,grabbed her toothbrush,toothpaste and towel before heading to the girls showers.

After taking a fresh shower,dressing up in her 2nd casual clothes and taking her Prism Stone Trunk and Prism Smartpod with Berri inside sleeping,Ichigo left the dorm and headed to the cafeteria.

While on her way there,she noticed Angie also heading to the cafeteria too

"Angie!,Ohayo"Ichigo greeted her with a smile.

Angie turns around to see Ichigo and smiled warmly back to her.

"Ohayo,Ichigo...".

"Uno,Angie... I had a dream last night
.."

"A dream?"Angie tilted her head and had a confused look on her face.

Ichigo nodded.

"It's was bout you and me,skating at a dark and rainy place and jumped 'Lovely Triple Rainbow',causing the dark and rainy place to disapper and seven crossed rainbows appeared. And we flew through the Prism World .  It's was so beautiful,I even saw mascots and Prism Stones too!".