The Decision of Ichigo...

No one's pov

"So,she lost the Amethyst cup?"Miss Fortune asked to Angie who was staring at the sky.

The wind blew through her dark blue hair.

She nodded.

"Yeah... She got a fever which it made her unconscious,and even attempted to do Eternal Rainbow Galaxy,I noticed that her Prism Sparkle is fading little by little ...".

Miss Fortune pulled out two tarot cards and showed them to Angie.

The one is the devil card and the other is angel card.

Angie's eyes went in shock again as she saw the devil card again for the 2nd time.

"It seems that the devil is slowly approaching to Ichigo since she is so depressed,angry,desperate and disappointed at herself .

But the angel on the other hand,wants to convince Ichigo to not be angry with herself and will get her chance to master the Eternal Rainbow Galaxy but looks like that Ichigo doesn't want to hear it.

So if you and Ichigo's friends will do nothing to prevent the devil  taking her from everybody she loves, her soul will be seduced by the devil".

Angie gritted her teeth and clenched her fists in fear,Ichigo was the choice  she made to send her back to the Prism World.

She can't let the devil suddenly taking Ichigo away from everybody she likes and  loves,she can't let that happen.

                            ♡♡♡
"Ok,that's enough practice for today"Saki sighed in exhaustion as she and Nagisa  was done with skating.

Both looked at Ichigo who was still skating around with the same look on her face from yesterday and became concerned.

"Ichigo hasn't talked with us since yesterday"Saki said.

Nagisa nodded in agreement with her.

"I'm actually getting worried for her..".

Then Takizawa-san entered the rink ,holding a pastry box on his hands.

"Saki,I got this from your mother".

"Mama did?"Saki skated over to him to grab the box from him,till she realized why .

"Ah!,after I won the Aquamarine Cup,Mama that she and Papa would bake a cake for me to celebrate it".

"Maybe you could convince Ichigo to eat with us?"Nagisa whispered to Saki and both of them glanced at Ichigo who was still skating around.

"Ichigo!,do you want to eat cake with us?"Saki asked,hoping for a 'yes' from Ichigo .

Ichigo stopped skating,looking with a glare at her and resumed skating.

"Failed again...."Saki mumbled.
                          ♡♡♡
Royal Lilies are performing a Prism Show and were doing a Prism Live.

"Sexy,Ethnic&Feminine Splash!".

"Fresh Rose Bouquet!".

"Awakening Flower Waltz!".

"My Fairytale Tea Party!".

" Million Rose of Passion!".

"Poppin Candy Rockets!".

"Hat Trick Star!".

The audience bursts down into loud cheers and applauded for them as they waved at them.

                             ♡♡♡

"That's was some hard work"Grace as she ,Hiromi and Mimina entered their waiting room.