Bright as the Sun,The Topaz Cup!

No one's pov

"I-chi-go!. Wake up or else we gonna be late for the Topaz Cup!"Berri jumped up and down on Ichigo's cheek to wake her up.

Ichigo groggily wakes up and rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes.

"Ohayo,Berri. What time is it?".

"Check the time in case if you wanna know that today's a special day!"Berri said,frustrated.

Ichigo grabbed her Prism Smartpod and looked at the time.

"OHMIGOSH!,I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR THE TOPAZ CUP!"Ichigo shouted as she looked shocked at the time and had a sweatdrop on her head.

"That's why I don't want you to oversleep!"Berri argued,a popping vein throb appeared on her head.

"Gomenasai!"Ichigo apologized and jumped quickly out of bed.

After taking a shower,got dressed,brushed her hair and tying some of her hair into twintails by two pink bows,grabbed her Prism Stone Trunk and Prism Smartpod,Ichigo left the dorm with Berri on her shoulder.

"Ah!,there you are!"Saki noticed Ichigo arriving in the cafeteria in a hurry.

"Guess she overslept a bit again.."Candi said with a sweatdrop on her head.

"That's Ichigo for you"Fairi said also with a sweatdrop on her head.

"I tried to wake you up many times but you were still in dreamland!"Saki puts both of her hands on her hips while looking a bit angry at Ichigo.

"Hehehehe,Gomenasai. Do I have still time to eat breakfast?"Ichigo said.

"*Sigh* Yeah,you still have time to eat breakfast But you need to hurry up because we will be going in 5 minutes"Saki sighed.

"Yosh! I'm gonna eat my breakfast to fill my energy up for the Topaz Cup!. Itadakimasu!"Ichigo said and began to dig in on her breakfast.

♡♡♡
"Is everyone ready?"Shirashi-san asked on Dreamy Melody, Royal Lilies and Angie as they were in the van.

"Hai!"Said all of them,Angie's voice was a bit quieter than the others.

Then they headed to the stadium where the Topaz Cup was held.

Ichigo snuggled on Cindi ,her teddy bear as a good luck while on the way to the stadium.

♡♡♡
They arrived at the stadium ,before going to their waiting rooms,the centers (like as Ichigo and Hiromi) of the units must draw lots to get which number are they going to have.

Hiromi got the number 15 and Ichigo got the number 16. Then they went to the waiting rooms.

"Ok,since that we are number 16, we have time to practice and practice"Saki said,stretching her arms.

"That's right!,We gonna practice so hard till we drop down!"Ichigo said with a determined smile on her face.

"That's the spirit!"Berri agreed with Ichigo.

"Angie,wanna watch us doing some practice ?"Ichigo asked to Angie.

"Sure.."Angie nodded her head.

"Yosh!,let's practice!"Ichigo pumped her fist up.

"Yeah!"Saki and Nagisa joined her .

♡♡♡
Ichigo,Saki and Nagisa were outside, practicing on their dance moves as Angie and the pair mascots watches them.

They had determined smiles on their faces while dancing with their Batopons.

The three girls finishes off with a pose.