Ichigo's Pinch,The Study Plan!

No one's pov.

"Noooo...". That disappointed tone came from Ichigo who banged her head on the table at the cafeteria.

"What's wrong Ichigo?"Berri asked and Ichigo showed her mascot her score,that score was for her Math ,English and science  test.

"Nani?!?!,16 points?!"Berri screamed,
Luckily that nobody heard her.

Saki and Nagisa came over the table and noticed Ichigo banging on the table.

"Ichigo,What's wrong?"Saki asked and saw Berri fainted.

"Berri?,are you okay"Saki worriedly asked.

"Can't not believe it...."Berri quietly said.

"Cannot believe what"Candi asked.
Fairi noticed Ichigo's test and picked it up.

"I think she meant by this"Fairi handed Nagisa the test.

Nagisa took a look the score of Ichigo and sweatdropped .

"Saki,come and take a look of this".

Saki did what Nagisa said and blue lines and a sweatdrop appeared on her face.

"You...got ...to ....be  kidding me". Both  Saki and Nagisa looked at Ichigo who was laughing nervously and then hung her head low.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
"Ichigo,why you have a '16' on your test?"Nagisa asked as Ichigo,Saki and She were in the training studio with another students.

"Because you two know that I hate math"Ichigo answered and put her head on her knees.

"Ara,ara.how shameful of you"said a familiar voice said and the 3 girls looked up to see who it was.

It was Hiromi with her arms crossed,
Mimina and Grace standing next to her.

"Getting a '16' as your score.not so a perfect score".

"And why you talk all perfect or something like that?"Saki narrowed her eyebrows.

Hiromi hmphed. Grace smirked."
Getting worried for Strawberry girl?".

"What did you say?!?!?!?"Saki said stands up with so much anger .luckliy Nagisa stopped Saki from fighting before it about to go down.

"Hiromi scored '100' in English,math and science"Mimina explained.
"Everyone at her school admired her".

"Expect that she will get bored at a after school activity and quits after"Grace snickered when Hiromi elbowed her as she gone red.

"W-why did you tell on them!?".then Hiromi walked away with Grace and Mimina following her.

"Ichigo,from now on.you're gonna study until you get a '100' as a score".

"Ehh!?!?!"Ichigo shouted.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
At the dorm of Ichigo,Saki and Nagisa
,Ichigo sweatdropped as she saw a lot books of  English,math and science  in front of her.

"You got to be kidding me..."Ichigo whined a bit.

"Stop whining and begin"Saki scolded.

"Saki's right,Ichigo"Nagisa agreed."you have to do it for the make up test".

"Make up test?"Ichigo asked confused and blinked her eyes.

"Make up test is for the students who failed science,math,english or any subject. so they get a chance on the make up test to get a better score" Nagisa explained.

"What if they don't a better score?"Ichigo asked.

"Then they have to stop doing prism shows for a while even you"Saki answered.

"Ehhhhhh?!?!"Ichigo shouted.

"So.Study Ichigo!"Berri scolded and Ichigo sighed.

"Hai....".

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
"This is so tiring..."Ichigo whined as she sat on a gazebo and rest for a while.

"Don't whine,at least you did finished all of them"Berri scolded ,Causing Ichigo to sigh.

"Hai..hai...".

Then Ichigo noticed Haruto doing push ups and saw the look on his face is very serious.

"Why did I whine about the test now I've seen Haruto so serious while doing push ups ...i've to keep serious about it....yosh!,I go to the library!" Ichigo thought as she stands up.

"Ichigo,where are you going?"Berri asked as Ichigo headed to the third floor.

Ichigo said nothing and begins to study.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
It was the day of the make up test,Saki and Nagisa encouraged Ichigo and Ichigo gave them a peace sign.

Few minutes has passed,Ichigo came out of the classroom,with a big smile on her face.

"And?,did you got a higher score?"Saki asked and Ichigo showed her the score.

It was a 100%.Ichigo and Saki jumped up and down together with joy,while Nagisa giggled at them.

Then they go to the prism stone shop  as a celebration for Ichigo.

(*A/n:A another chapter is done!. I have this question in my mind and that is: Should I make a  another new story?.well hope you like it!,Bye!🤗*)