A Trip to Kyoto!

No one's pov

"Everyone,I've a announcement to make"the teacher of Dreamy Melody and Royal Lilies said to the class.

"We're going to Kyoto for a class field trip".

"Kyoto!?. Kira☆Happy!"Ichigo said with stars on her eyes and a big grin on her face.

"MARs actually performed there on their school field trip. Now we are going there,Amazing!"Saki grinned.

"And it's also Angie's first field trip . I bet it's going to be fun for her"Nagisa smiled at Angie.

"I can't wait to go see some fashion spots and try some clothes there!"Ichigo said as she fantasized trying many clothes.

Berri,Candi and Fairi sighed,bout what Ichigo said.

"Typical Ichigo..."Berri said as she let a sweatdrop on her head.

"Of course you need your parents permission before you can go to Kyoto. I'll give you all the permission paper and your parents write their permission and you return the paper to me,Understood?"The teacher continued.

"Hai!"All the students said and left the  class after taking the permission papers.

Ichigo kept telling on Saki,Nagisa and Angie that she can't wait to meet a geisha while heading to the training room.

"You know,for some reason,I feel jealous..."Grace said out of nowhere.

Both Hiromi and Mimina stopped walking and looked at Grace.

"Why?"Mimina asked,with a confused look on her face.

Grace put her both hands behind her head and sighed.

"Dreamy Melody began to be very popular after they did a Prism Live and Prism Act.  We're happy for them but I wonder if we ever gonna do a Prism Live and Prism Act as them too...".

"Actually,I have to admit... I'm jealous too..."Hiromi said,a blush appeared on her face a bit.

Mimina nodded.

"Me too".

"But we can't not help it do we?.. I always wanted to a Prism Live and Prism Act together while doing Prism Shows..."Grace said,with a grin on her face .

"Dajiobu. Sooner or Later ,we'll  absolutely do a Prism Live and Prism Act as Dreamy Melody.  So,don't worry about it"Hiromi said and continued walking.

"I guess Hiromi's also worried but doesn't want to show it,am I right?"Grace grinned.

Mimina nodded with a smile on her face.

"I guess so".

                             ♡♡♡
"Lovely Splash!"Ichigo did her Prism Jump and landed on the ice safely.

"Ok,let's stop for now"Saki said while taking her breath.

Angie gave the trio their water bottles and towels to wipe off their sweats.

"Thank you,Angie"Ichigo smiled at Angie while thanking her.

"Ne,ne I noticed we began to be very popular after our debut performance"Saki reminded the day of their debut performance.

"I know!,on Prism Tube,everyone in the comments that we were awesome and want more of Dreamy Melody's Prism Shows!"Ichigo took out her pink Prism Smartpod and showed the comments on Prism Tube.

"Woah!. You're right,Ichigo!. The fans loved our performance.  Yosh!, I can't wait to do a Prism Live again!"Saki said,getting all pumped up.

"Too bad that we don't have a Prism Show to perform"Nagisa said.