A Crack Between Friendship

No one's pov

"Here,Angie. Have some Hot Chocolate.."Saki put a cup of Hot Chocolate in front of Angie.

"Arigato..."Angie thanked her and drank the chocolate.

The warm,delicious and sweet coco spreads around inside of her, it makes her happy a bit but something's missing...

That's right,Ichigo isn't there with her and she knows exactly why Ichigo wasn't here.

"You're okay,Angie?"Saki asked as she noticed Angie's a bit sad expression on her face .

Angie nodded and stared at the hot chocolate.

"You're thinking about Ichigo,aren't you?"Saki guessed and Angie nodded again.

Saki sighed and put her hand on Angie's shoulder.

"I know.. it's getting lonely without Ichigo,I mean getting used to her cheerful,energetic and 'Kira☆Happy' personality but now.. She's all angry, depressed,dull,bluntly and desperate".

'That's before she lost the Amethyst cup because of her fever and got desperate...'Angie thought as she took a sip of her hot chocolate.

Haruto came over to them and asked to Saki.

"Did you speak to Ichigo today?".

Saki sighed and shook her head .

"Nope,Sorry. She still haven't talked to us...".

Haruto sighed sadly and went down.

                           ♡♡♡
"Again!. You were not fast enough!"Reika said,a lot stricter as Ichigo fell with a thud on the ice.

"Hai!"Ichigo quickly stood up and skated again.

She jumped up in the air but tripped and fell on the ice again.

"Again!. You tripped!"Reika said.

"H-hai!"Ichigo stood up with a bit pain and resumed skating .

She tried to catch her breath while skating ,It's was very tiring for her but she would do anything to do Eternal Rainbow Galaxy without any problems and troubles at all.

She jumped up but got faltered a bit and landed on the ice before she plopped down in exhaustion .

"I guess that's all for today. But next time, you need to do something on your tripping . I don't want you to trip if you master the Eternal Rainbow Galaxy,do we?"Reika said.

Ichigo nodded while catching her breath.

"H-hai...".

"Good then. I'll see you tomorrow "Reika then left the rink while Ichigo sat straight up.

She stands up and got out of the rink.

Berri came out of Ichigo's Prism Smartpod and watched a tired Ichigo drank her water.

"Ichigo,I don't know why you still want that woman to train you".

"I don't know why you keep bugging me"Ichigo backfired at her mascot and resumed drinking .

Berri sighed and goes back into Ichigo's Prism Smartpod,don't want to have a fight with her.

'No one will bug or stop me while I do the Eternal Rainbow Galaxy someday...'Ichigo thought as she gritted her teeth and tightened her grip on her bottle a bit.

Little she didn't know that the darkness was already beginning to surround inside of her.

                             ♡♡♡
Angie watched Saki,Nagisa and Royal Lilies training hard for the Prism Queen Cup,they were very determined  and were training hard too .