A Dress that Suits Your True Self!

No one's pov

Somewhere at the park,Angie was sitting on a branch of the tree,looking up at the blue sky,remembering Dreamy Melody's performance.

"Her.. Prism Sparkle.. is brightly...".

"Angel!,I don't understand why you so interested to that brown  with pink ombre haired girl?"A unicorn came out of Angie or Angel's Prism light blue Smartpod .

"Because... Her Prism Sparkle..."Angie tries to speak.

"Is shining.I know but is that good thing?"The unicorn asked and Angie didn't answered but just stared at the sky.

Angie got off of the tree and landed safely .

"Come,Raini. Let's go...". The unicorn now named Raini flew next to Angie.

"Where are we going,Angel?"Raini asked.

"To find.. Ichigo.."Angie answered.

                            ♡♡♡

"Phew,That was some hard practice!"Ichigo said,as she walked out of the training room with Saki and Nagisa.

"We actually need it for the Topaz Cup"Saki told her.

Nagisa nodded.

"But we three deserved a relaxation with bubble waffles and drinks".

"Those bubble waffles are delicious!"Ichigo's eyes twinkled with stars.

"Such a glutton"Both Saki and Berri said in unison.

But they now noticed that Angie was standing there.

"Ne,Ichigo,isn't that girl named Angie we met at the festival?"Saki asked to Ichigo.

"Angie!"Ichigo said,surprised. Angie walked towards to her.

"What are you doing here?,ah!, did you come to see me?"Ichigo asked.

Angie nodded her head,she had a small smile on her face.

Ichigo grabbed both of Angie's hands.

"I'm so happy!. Ne,do you want to come with us to have a bubble waffle?".

"Bubble Waffle?..."Angie asked confused and titled her head to the side.

Ichigo nodded.

"It's a egg-based waffle,It's very popular in Hong Kong and served with flavors and fruits. You have to try it!".

Angie nodded again.

"Yatta!,let's g-"Ichigo said but got interrupted by Grace who was calling them with Hiromi and Mimina by her side.

"Yo!,Ichigo,Saki and Nagisa!".

"Grace,What is it?"Ichigo asked.

"Let you know,That we are also participating in the Topaz Cup"Grace said.

"Ok,why are you making her scared?"Saki asked in a angry tone in her voice, crossing her arms.

"I wasn't making her scared"Grace said,innocently.

"Are you acting innocently?"Saki gritted her teeth,steam come out of her ears.

"Why should I?,It's not my personality  anyways"Grace smirked.

Saki wanted to attack Grace but Nagisa stopped her before it gets out of hands.

"Well,we should be going then. Ja ne"Mimina said and Royal Lillies walked away from them.