The Mysterious Girl,Angie!

No one's pov

"Ohmigosh,I can't believe that the one and only Fukuhara Ann commented about my Prism Show!"Saki almost squealed as she read an article about former Happy Rain member ,
Fukuhara Ann commenting about Saki's Prism Show .

"She said:'A Wonderful Prism Show from a rookie Prism Star who's also likes sweets like me. I want to meet this girl someday' ".

"Woah. You must be very happy then"Ichigo said,with a smile on her face.

"Imagine if Aira from MARs or Naru from Happy Rain commented about my Prism Show,Kira☆Happy!".

♡♡♡
"Sell Prism Stone products at a festival?"Said Ichigo,Saki and Nagisa asked in unison.

Shirashi-san nodded.

"The principal of Sakuraboshi Middle School asked us if we want to sell some of our Prism Stone Shop products and sweets and doing nail polish for their festival, and of course we couldn't say no".

"Ohmigosh,I haven't heard from our classmates ever since we left the school to go to Pretty Prism Top High. I can't wait to see them again!"Ichigo said.

"So,we want you three girls to sell the products and sweets at the festival"Shirashi-san finishes.

"Hai!"said the three nodding their heads.

♡♡♡
"Hey,The Topaz Cup is coming up and this time stone is ... Premium Divine Necklace. And the Prism Stars contestants have to perform in Trio"Nagisa said,as she pulled the sign in paper up.

"Ehhh!?!?!. Well,I'm going already to sign myself up!"Ichigo said,signing herself up.

"Don't forget about me!"Saki also signed herself up.

Nagisa giggled and signed herself up too.

"Oh yeah,I spend a lots of time decorating Prism Stones with the Prism Stone Maker,wanna see?"Ichigo grabbed a pink case and showed Saki and Nagisa the decorated Prism Stones.

The stones were decorated with rhinestones,little bows,deco stuffs and etc.

"Sugoi,Ichigo. Didn't know that you are that kinda decorator"Saki took a closer look at the stones.

"Hehehehe. Arigato,I'm kinda like Ayase Naru now since she also loves decorating. Haruto said that I'm kinda of a expert with this since I spend time with decorating Prism Stones"Ichigo said sheepishly.

"He's right,you're the expert of this!"Saki complimented,causing Ichigo to blush a bit.

♡♡♡
Ichigo,Saki and Nagisa arrived at their school's festival and their classmates were the first ones to greet them.

The festival decorated and had a lots of booths. It seems it's their tradition to make this festival before summer vacation begins.

They told on the three girls how they missed them and how boring class without them.

Ichigo,Saki and Nagisa told the same to them,but also told how fun it was at Pretty Prism Top High.

The three starts preparing the products and sweets in the counter and nail polish table.

A lots of people approached the girls and began buying the products,some were getting their nails done and some were buying sweets.

They keep going till all the products and sweets are sold out. Ichigo stretches her arms and told on Saki and Nagisa that she was going to talk a walk.

"Ok,but be careful"Saki warned and Ichigo nodded before taking off.

After taking a walk around the festival ,Ichigo decided to have a sit on the bench.