Sweet Deco-Decorating Cake!

Saki's pov

"Saki,it's almost your birthday. What you want to do on your birthday?"Ichigo asked me as me,Ichigo and Angie headed to the training studios in the 4th floor.

"Hmm... dunno..."I shrugged my shoulders,I'm gonna be 16 yrs old this month and I don't know what to do on my birthday.

"What do you mean you don't know?, I know that you have something on your mind!"Ichigo said.

"Cake..."Angie said out of nowhere.

"Angie... is this your first time eating Cake?"I asked and Angie nodded.

"I bet it's very delicious once you try it!"Ichigo grabbed both Angie's hands.

But what do I want for my birthday?... this gonna be a hard one.

                             ♡♡♡

Now,Me,Ichigo,Angie and Nagisa jogging around the training field,Ichigo kept telling me about what to do on my birthday.

"Wait,on 12 July is Decoration Cake Day And Saki's bday is on 12 July!. Saki,should we go and decorate a cake?".

"Yeah,Your parents own a bakery shop and you and your siblings are the children of bakers. So,We must to go and decorate a cake"Nagisa said,agreeing with Ichigo.

I thought about it for a sec before nodded in agreement with them.

"Ok,It's decided then!".

"Watcha talking about?"We heard a voice which is very familiar to me and I cringed at it.

We turned around and see Hiromi,Grace and Mimina behind us .

"What you do want?"I bluntly asked.

"Well,We heard you,saying bout Cake Decorating?"Grace grinned.

"Well,it's not of your business"I said and continued jogging.

"Oh come on,Saki-chan!. I wanna know!"Grace all of the sudden jogged next to me and I cringed again.

"No!"I said,loud and clear.

"Don't be shy!"Grace began to tease me which I cringed even more.

"FINE!, Me and my friends are going to decorate a cake for my birthday,there!.happy?"I said,raising my voice in anger.

Grace blinked and then grinned while petting my head.

"That's better!".

I gritted my teeth,growling and swatting her hand away from my head.

"Can we come too?"Grace asked and I looked at her like... No!.

I wanted to decline but Nagisa looked at me like :'Please,Invite them and I don't want any drama..'.

"Ugh...fine!. You can come... I guess"I crossed my arms.

"Arigato,Saki. I knew you would say that"Grace was bout to pat my head again but I dodged it.

"J-just don't that..."I told her and resumed jogging.

                           ♡♡♡
"Itadakimasu!"I began digging in my lunch since I was so hungry from jogging and exercising.

"I can't still believe that I invite..."I said while eating my lunch.

"Saki,I know that you have a not so great connection with Hiromi and Grace but we could at least just invite them ,the more ,the merrier".

"Yeah,yeah. I shouldn't be angry as my birthday is coming up"I sighed and took a sip of my drink.

"Today's Friday,right?"Ichigo said.