The Fashion Show!

Ichigo's pov

"Oh my god,look at this cute clothing"I said as me checking out the cute clothes at The prism stone shop with Saki and Nagisa.

"*Sigh*The only Ichigo likes is checking out and coordinate clothes"I heard Saki sighing and Nagisa giggling.

"Well,it's her favorite thing to do"Nagisa said.

"She has really a knack for this"Berri said.

"Forget bout practicing,try this clothes on!"I said as I hold a pop typed clothing for Saki.

As I begged Saki to try the clothing on,we heard a boy voice saying:"Hey". To us and we looked at the person who said that.

It was....Haruto wearing a hat and glasses in disguise with his friends Daigo and Kenta.

"Haruto"I said as I recognize his appearance through his disguise.

"I see that you have really a knack for fashion"Haruto said and that caused me to blush.

"A-arigato"I mumbled.why i have this warm feeling in my heart?.

Then Haruto grabbed 6 tickets from his pocket.

"Hai,tickets for you girls".

He gave each of us two tickets. I looked at the tickets confused before asking.

"Why do we have tickets?".

"Cuz,the headmistress want organize a fashion show and every student get ticket to invite their parents to show the parents how the students can "Daigo explained.

"Make sure to invite your parents"Haruto said and then the 3 left.

"This gonna be exciting!"Saki said,smiling.

"I agree"Nagisa said.i kept silence and said nothing as I kept staring at the tickets.

"Ichigo,What's wrong?"Berri asked.

"I don't think I gonna invite my parents"I answered.

I handed the tickets to Saki and she looked at the tickets and then at me.

"What's wrong ,Ichigo?".

I smiled."I don't wanna invite my parents".

Nagisa and Saki looked at each other and then at me.

"Why?"Both asked.i sighed.i dont want even to tell on them.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
(No one's pov and at the academy)

"Soka,you don't want to invite your parents cuz you'll think that they don't have the time when you were little?"Nagisa said and Ichigo nodded,hugging her teddy bear Cindi.

"Demo,you have to"Saki said,putting her arm over Ichigo.

Ichigo hid her head on Cindi."what should i do?".

Silence filled their dorm before Nagisa broke it off.

"Try with a message"Nagisa grabbed Ichigo's heart-formed Mp3 player and headed to her.

"You really think so?"Ichigo asked.

Both Saki and Nagisa nodded. Ichigo kept staring at her mp3 player.

"Saki,Nagisa,Haruto,Hiromi,Grace and Mimina are so lucky that their parents are coming" Ichigo thought.
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
(At Ichigo's house)

Ichigo arrived at her house,took a deep breath.

"Dajiobu,Ichigo.I'm sure that they'll come"Berri encouraged her.