A Light of Hope

No one's pov

"And,how is she,doctor?"Miyako asked ,concerned to the doctor and looks worriedly at her still unconscious daughter.

"She's very very unconscious and exhausted.  But there's nothing wrong with her. Make sure she gets plenty of rest"The doctor answered and Miyako nodded.

The doctor left and Miyako kissed Ichigo's head while stroking her head.

'Why..why does has too happen to her too?...'.

She looked at Cindi, Ichigo's teddy bear sitting on the desk.
                            ♡♡♡
"So,Haruhi-san decided to give Ichigo the Premium Divine White Dress?"Saki said as Hiromi held the stone out that Haruhi has given to her.

"Yes.  Since she felt that Ichigo should be the one who deserved to win the Premium Divine White Dress so she  decided to give the stone to me ,that i give it on Ichigo as she wakes up"Hiromi explained.

"But I'm glad that she's ok now after being in the darkness"Nagisa said, relieved.

"Me too. She will be no longer ignoring us . That's a good thing.."Mimina said, smiling.

"That's was the  most struggle fight i ever experienced"Grace grinned .

"She'll able to master the Eternal Rainbow Galaxy with the Premium Divine White Dress"Angie finished , staring at the Premium Divine White Dress stone.

"I'll make my family's sweet deluxe desserts for her. You know that she loves it"Saki said,grinning.

"I bet that her mother made also the lunch deluxe for her"Nagisa smiled.

"And I'll make tea for her too"Mimina added.

"Making tea for somebody makes the tea even better . It's all in the temperature..".

"Don't worry ,Berri. Ichigo is gonna be okay"Candi patted the back of Berri.

"Besides,you gonna visit her today"Fairi said.

"I'm excited to see the old cheerful,energetic and happy go lucky Ichigo again"Berri said.

                            ♡♡♡
"Ichigo... I know that you're  still unconscious but I want you to know this. I've kept this secret from you"Miyako began as she stroked Ichigo's hair with her finger.

"I had a hard life for  myself when I was at the same age as you....".

(*Flashback*)

'I come from a family who were very poor. Even though we're very poor but we loved each other as a family'.

14 yr old Nijino or Usami Miyako hugged her parents, not minding how poor they were but from inside she actually do mind it.
                            ♡♡♡
Then at the next scene , we saw Miyako at the bridge with a sad look on her face 

'I was so jealous of the girls who wore cute and fashionable clothing. I wanted just be like them.. wearing those fashionable clothes but I never thought that it'll happen but then I saw something that will change my life..'.

Miyako looks up at the big tv screen and saw a Prism Star doing a daring jump that no one seen before.

"Kirei.. She was amazing.."She said to herself.

'I decided to be a Prism Star to make money for  me and my parents'.

                           ♡♡♡
'I signed myself up for the audition after talking about it with my parents.  They were doubting bout me being a Prism Star but since they saw me very excited, they decided to support me'.