Find You Again (GxG)

Start from the beginning

  I know what the fans say about me and sometimes I think they over exaggerate most things they say. But her, there's no exaggerating her looks. It's like she was literally crafted by the gods, taking their time on each curve and feature.

  Her Y/H/C hair at shoulders length, her Y/E/C eyes seemed out of this world as the sun shined in them. A navy blue cut off muscle t-shirt, showed off her toned arms and cargo shorts to go with.

  "Pyrrha! Come 'ere girl!" She hissed at the dog as she approached and stood a few feet away from me, her eyes on the puppy.

  She stopped with her pointed ears at full stand, she tilted her head at the girl before moving to look at me. I smiled when she came bounding towards me and stood on the short wall and tried jumping on me. I stepped back so she wouldn't get me wet but I reached my hand out and let her smell me before petting her.

  "I'm sorry 'bout her." The woman apologized and I nearly melted at her soothing raspy accent.

  "No it's fine. I have two dogs of my own and one can be just as exciting and rambunctious." I waved her off as I continued to pet the small Doberman.

  "How old is she?" I asked looking up at the girl over the tops of my sunglasses.

  "Three months." She answered, watching as her dog licked my hand.

  "She's adorable." I gushed scratching behind her ear, causing the dog to wag her tail even faster. I looked back at the mystery girl in front of me, "Her names Pyrrha?"

The girl nodded, "I know it's not a common name from a dog. Kinda why I picked it but it's also because I'm a massive fan of RWBY, it's this anime show." She answered with a sheepish tone and scratched the back of her neck. I internally swooned at how cute she was.

"It's cute. I love it." I smiled causing her to smile back.

"I'm Y/N by the way." She held her hand out.

"Camila." I grabbed and shook her hand, smiling at how it was bigger then mine but soft.

We hit it off instantly that day and she took me this amazing out door café. We honestly talked for over two hours before she realized she had to get to work soon.

Two years. I threw away two years because I was stubborn and didn't what she claimed to be true. It caused fight after fight between us. I remember how one night she held me after we had a really big fight, our foreheads resting against on another's as she told me; "We'll work it all out, don't you worry."

And I thought we could and would, but we didn't because weeks later the reason for our fights aka my best friend, Shawn. Him and I were at his house talking about our recent song we just released, since it had been a few years since we collaborated. He knew. He knew I was in a happy and committed relationship. But it didn't stop him from confessing his feelings and him kissing me.

I pushed him away immediately and ran out, after telling him that he shouldn't had done that and nothing can happen. I called an Uber as I ran down the street towards the gate of his community.

I went straight home with tears in my eyes, I walked into our shared house. She was sitting the living room, watching the basketball game of her favorite team. I remember the look on her face when she looked at me. The heartbreak and anger that was etched on her face.

"I don't wanna say it. But I told you. I told you Camila." She grumbled turning the tv off and standing up. I thought she was going to walk away but she didn't, she walked up to me and placed her hands on my cheeks.

"I love you Camila." She whispered as tears formed in her beautiful, hypnotizing Y/E/C eyes. "I wanted to be wrong but I knew I wasn't. He looks at you the way I do. I tried to push away my jealousy but I can't anymore when you won't stay away from him." Her voice breaking with every word.