◈ Chapter 50: Unwanted Visit, Unbelievable News ◈

How bad you wanted to stay in bed. Warmth radiated from the man sleeping next to you, one arm enrolled around your bare body while the other stayed right under your head. Your lids were heavy as you tried to open your eyes, a groan escaping your lips. You shuddered when you felt light kisses feathering over your shoulder to your collarbone, warm lips attaching themselves to your neck. You hummed in pleasure, shooting a look behind you to see Coco wide awake. You turned around to face him, greeting the man good morning with a kiss on his lips.

"Hungry?..." you inquired, and Coco chuckled under his breath.

"It's too early to get out of bed, don't you think?"

The sun was barely out, the sky colored by dawn. You took a quick look at the time, the digits showing '5h35'. Komatsu asked you to fetch him some ingredients at the shop, but it didn't open until 8h00. And you weren't feeling like going back to sleep. Not with that handsome man hovering you at the moment with a smirk to die for on his face. A hand moved to your cheek, cradling it as Coco's expression softened. He pressed an open mouth kiss to your lips, his body molding against yours.

"You look tired" you mused when he nuzzled his head against your collarbone.

"No. Perhaps a bit exasperated for what will come today...I'm going to be busy with my fortunes" the gentleman sighed while he rubbed your sides.

"A lot of women will ask you if you're free?" you couldn't help but grin, Coco rolling his eyes at your statement.

You closed your eyes in contentment, finding yourself being lulled back to sleep by the sound of his beating heart.

Few things were on special sales that day, making it more difficult for you to navigate through the shops with the mob of people there that were tempted by the red price tags like a moth to a flame. And you wouldn't mention the attention Dino was getting once you two arrived, alluring to the amazed stares of children. You couldn't blame them, the Thunderous Wyvern had such pretty colors on him.

"There's none left..." you murmured with a frown, checking for the last item on the list. "Only one shop sells them, too..."

The vendor kept apologizing to you, only when he realized who you were to your surprise. In fact, you were approached by a lot of people that day. They complimented you, and even congratulated you for a reason that you weren't aware of. You sat down on a lone bench, already tired from running left and right. You sighed deeply, closing your eyes at the throbbing headache you were currently experiencing.

"Maybe I could ask Tom-san" you mused to yourself, leaning backward so you were directly looking at the ceiling of the market.

Mithri (Coco x Reader) [Toriko]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara