◈ Chapter 5: Puffer Whale ◈

The stranger who had kidnapped you was now entering in the deepest parts of the cave. You weren't sure how he managed to find himself in this darkness, with your helmet being the only source of light in this place. Your screams muffled by his hand echoed through the damp walls of the tunnels, and you were hoping that either Coco or Toriko would be able to trace you back.

You didn't want Komatsu to put himself in danger because of you, so you left your chances of escaping alive in the hands of the two Heavenly Kings. The hunter turned a sharp corner, and jolted his arm to keep you in place as you were slowly sliding.

"The Bishokuya Heavenly Kings, Toriko and Coco..." chuckled the man with a cruel sneer. "What an honor! Those guys'll be able to hold off the Devil Snake. In the meantime, I'll take a different route to the sandy beach in the cave. I'll get to the phantasmal Puffer Whale first! And you girly will be drawing the wild beast's attention...as a sacrifice"

Your eyes widened at his words, a loud scream escaping your lips. They wandered wildly around you, searching desperately something to grab unto or smack this bastard's head with. You swung your legs, trying to hit the man's back who guffawed at your poor attempts to free yourself.

"You have enough meat to sustain any monster that would come in my way. Feel a bit honored!"

That's when the Gourmet Hunter halted in his running, eyes bulging out in horror. You looked over and froze in fear as something crawled from its hiding spot behind a stalactite. The body of the creature was long and huge, three yellow and red eyes glaring at your very soul.

"N-No way..." you whispered, the man having released your mouth beforehand.

It was the monster you dreaded to encounter on this journey, since the moment Coco warned you about it. It was a Devil Snake.

Mithri (Coco x Reader) [Toriko]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें