◈ Chapter 23: Autumn Mountain ◈

The region of Autumn Mountain was a beautiful and gigantic landscape with a forested mountain range that is 20,000 kilometers long. Which was much more larger than the Mors Mountain Range, and its incredible length has affected the westerlies, making the fall season last much longer than normal in the area. All the autumn ingredients go through a long and slower ripening process, and made them even more delicious.

"Come...here!" you yelled, throwing yourself on the ground to catch a Trotroom.

Those tiny mushroom creatures were brown in color, with eyes and tiny limbs. Because of their small size, they are very fast and agile, making it easier for them to evade large foes of average speed. Making it very hard to catch them for average humans. The one you were aiming for zigzagged out of your reach and continued to run around the forest of red and yellow leaves. You huffed as Dino jumped over your sprawled form and charged at the Trotroom, catching it in his claws swiftly.

The wyvern, who had a growth spurt in the last few days, was much stronger and faster. It is evident that your pet was no longer a baby, even if he acted a bit like one. A shadow passed over both of you, and Kiss soon descended the heavens with Coco to land next to the Thunderous Wyvern. Since you two became combo partners, you were inseparable. Not once the Heavenly King has left you out on his journeys to search for interesting ingredients.

"Still hunting for mushrooms?" the man raised an amused brow.

"They are too fast for me..." you let out a defeated whine, head slumping forward. "And Dino is straight out humiliating me in public"

"Well, at least we can count on him for ingredients that are faster than you. By the way, I think I found out Toriko and Komatsu-kun's location"

"Really?! Then what are we waiting for?!"

It was no surprise to find the others here, since it was a good time to collect the delicious fruits that were almost fully ripe. Fall at Autumn Mountain is considered one of the best times of the year when it came to its ingredients. You ran up to Kiss and climbed on the Emperor Crow's back with the help of Coco. Both Kiss and Dino took flight at the same time, now heading to Toriko and Komatsu.

"The mountain range is beautiful, isn't it? Fall is probably my favorite season just for the colors" you spoke, leaning over to take a look at the scenery Kiss was currently soaring above.

"Autumn Mountain is indeed a must-see at this time of the year" told Coco. "Now, from my fortune telling, they should be around here"

"I see them!" you cried out when you caught sight of a familiar mop of blue hair and your friend accompanied with his Wall Penguin, Yun.