◈ Chapter 15: Perfect Parfait ◈

"I can't believe Toriko-san had to rebuild his house" said Komatsu as you walked down the path that led you to the new home of the Gourmet Hunter.

"It was made of sweets. Of course it was a matter of time before that glutton ate everything" Sunny huffed behind you.

"Ooh, I'm so excited to see Toriko~" Rin cooed, her cheeks red.

"Did you call me 'handsome'?" Chief Mansam inquired.

"I DIDN'T"

To commemorate the building of his new house, Toriko invited a few people over to see the result. Of course, Rin would move heaven and earth, or anything like that just to pass some time with her crush. Sunny was a bit curious and wanted to judge the 'beauty' of it while Chief Mansam and Tom took it as an opportunity to drink more alcohol.

Toriko's place finally appeared at the horizon, and you were taken aback by the sight of his new home. You couldn't call that a house, it was bigger than a mansion! A castle made of candy. Rin called his name enthusiastically when she saw the hunter standing outside with another man, running in his direction.

"Guys!" he waved at your group, smiling brightly. He blinked when he looked up to see Kiss arriving too. "Coco!"

"Yo, Toriko!" the Gentleman saluted, jumping off from his pet. "It took a while, but it's gorgeous"

"Isn't it?!"

"What an amazing mansion!" breathed Komatsu.

"You've got some booze around, right, Toriko? I brought my own, though" Mansam walked up to the Gourmet Hunter.

"Why am I not surprised?"

"I must say, it's pretty beautiful..." Sunny admitted, taking a general look of the house.

"Toriko! Thanks for inviting me!" Rin blushed, throwing herself at the oblivious man. "I'm totally glad! This is your new house, right? I'm gonna live in it someday, too"

"Eh? What'd you say that?" Toriko sweatdropped as the young woman detached herself from him.

"For breakfast we'll eat sweets together, watch TV together, and eat sweets together for lunch, have afternoon naps together, have sweets for dinner together...Together!" Rin shouted, falling and rolling on the grass. "We'll be together all day in our sweet, sweet love nest! Kyaaaaaa~"

"What's with her?" all the guys thought in unison, watching the girl digs deeper into her fantasies.

"Anyway. This is the Gourmet Architect, Smile" Toriko introduced the stranger next to him. "He designed my house for me"