◈ Chapter 44: Antidote Cuisine ◈

"We'll help out with the antidote cooking" told Setsuno.

"Yun yun yun!!" the Wall Penguin came out from behind her, waddling his way in Komatsu's arms.

"Yun!" he beamed, embracing his pet.

"You seemed pretty down just now, I'm glad I brought him with me" the old woman smiled.

"Well, well. If it isn't Gourmet Human National Treasure Setsuno-sama" Yuda greeted. "We are honored to have such a reliable person in our midst. But...In all honesty, that is still not one millimeter enough chefs"

"No way..." you gaped at the old man who shook his head.

"I thought so. That's why I flew here. I'm not sure if I can be of any use, but if possible, please allow me to lend a hand"

It was a woman clad in red, wearing a mask that covered her whole head. Disappearing Cuisine Head Chef, ranking 15th in World Chef, Chiru. And she wasn't the only one who arrived there. Livebearer also made an appearance with other skillful chefs:

Damala Sky the 13th (Damala's Curry Owner Chef) - 4th World Chef Ranking,

Lulubhu (Traditional Japanese Restaurant Guts Owner) - 22nd World Chef Ranking,

Tsurara Mama (Snack Tsurara Big Mama) - 31st World Chef Ranking,

Sumire (Nakaume Cooking School Cafeteria Manager) - 10th World Chef Ranking

You could hardly believe that all these amazing chefs were gathered together in one room. You were practically crying with tears of joy. A dream coming true.

"But how did you all know about the antidote cooking?" you wondered.

"I told them" answered Johannes. "I actually wanted to gather more chefs, but these were the only highly-skilled chefs nearby"

"I suppose that's all you can hope for in such an emergency" spoke Chiru. "At any rate, there's really no time to spare. We will have to act with those we have here"

"We'll leave the Four Beast to the Bishokuya, and us chefs will take care of the chef's work!" stated Setsuno.

"Well, then let me teach you my secret antidote dish"

You were all brought inside his kitchen where he showed you how to make the antidote cuisine. The dish that resulted from it looked like purple mochi. A glowing and perfect ball, called the Medicinal Cooking Mochi. By using Color Mochi, and specifically, of the color complementary to the color of the poison, you can neutralize the efficacity of the poison inside the body. That was the relationship where two colors drowned each other out.