◈ Chapter 48: Helping Hand ◈

A/N: This chapter features explicit content (Lemon, NSFW, 18+). If you're not comfortable with this, skip this chapter

You wonder if you could have done it faster. From Hotel Gourmet all the way to Gourmet Fortune, you thought you made it in record time (with the generous help of Dino). One hour and forty minutes. As you landed on the plateau where the lonely home was situated, you were pretty anxious of what you would find inside the house. The Souffle de la Vie is a dish made to be shared and ate with someone else. If they eat some of it all alone, they will indulge themselves with so much happiness and desire that it won't be better than an aphrodisiac. With a friend or lover, they can together balance the amount they receive, leaving the recipient content and a bit giddy, but nothing dangerous.

Coco ate half of the soufflé all by himself. What could go wrong, huh?

"Coco! Coco!" you shouted, barging inside as you searched wildly for the man.

You received no reply from the Heavenly King, and you were left horrified by the sight of the house from inside: the dining table turned around with most of the furniture upside-down, broken plates laying on the floor with cups, chairs threw in disarray...It was like a tornado passed there not too long ago. You gulped, your gaze settling on the tower outside where your bedroom was situated at. There was only one place left to check.

You were hesitant when you climbed the spiral staircase, arriving at the top in a short amount of time. The door was slightly ajar, but you heard no sounds coming from there. Pure silence. But as you got close, you actually began to hear soft grunts and groans from the other side. Knocking on the door, everything went still.

"Coco? Are you in there?..." you inquired, poking your head inside the bedroom.

You were left shocked as you found the fortune teller laying in bed, cheeks completely red and flushed. His turban was long gone, dark hair messy and soaked in sweat as bullets ran down his reddish face. He looked beyond sick, hands fidgeting and trembling above the covers. You weren't sure if the man was naked, but his upper-half was completely bare, drenched in sweat too.

"I didn't want you to see me in that state..." Coco panted heavily. "I think I know what missed in your soufflé...You"

"I'm so sorry, Coco! I should have known!" you ran by his side, taking his hand.

He flinched at the contact, closing his eyes in hard concentration. It was taking him everything to not jump and tackle you down right there on the spot, ravishing your body. No. Wrecking your body. You weren't oblivious of his state, knowing how hard it was for him even he has a lot of self-control. Or probably not that much when it comes to touching you.