◈ Chapter 27: Gourmet Casino ◈

"Now then, today's prizes are..." Coco trailed, taking a look at the screen board.

Few ingredients were showed there: Fried Rock, Color Seaweed, Safire Melon, Shark Pig. Most of them who were displayed there weren't illegal, but highly-valued and delicious looking.

"If there aren't any narcotic ingredients, there's no point of gambling here"

"Most likely, they handle the narcotic ingredients in the VIP area" told Match-san. "We have to find it and infiltrate it"

The two Heavenly Kings walked to the fund machines to exchange money with Gourmet Coins. While the VIP area should be your priority, there was some tasty looking ingredients here, and you could practically hear Toriko's stomach.

"I'll put 100 million yen on my Gourmet Credit Card..." said the blue haired man, and immediately a bunch of golden and glowing coins came out of the machine.

"What an enormous amount of coins..." sweated Komatsu.

"It's 10,000 coins, each worth 10,000 yen"

"Isn't that a bit excessive?" Coco inquired while he pressed the buttons to enter the amount he wanted to take out.

"The more playing funds we have, the better, right? Check out this lustrous, glossy, shine. That's a Gourmet Coin for ya" grinned Toriko, eating one of them.

"Ah, can I have one, too?!" asked Komatsu as his partner handed one coin over to him. "...Yum! It's sweet, like high-class chocolate!"

"The higher the denomination, the better they taste!"

"Please don't eat our precious playing funds" sighed your partner, pulling out a single coin. "I'm all right with just getting a one million yen coin"

"A million yen Gourmet Coin?! Lemme just taste it!" pleaded Toriko, drooling profusely as he tried to snatch the coin from Coco's hand.

"That's not happening"

"Just one bite, please?" enriched Komatsu, hands folded together.

"I said no" Coco turned so his back was facing them, sweatdropping at their attempts to get the delicious coin.

"Just let me lick it then" Toriko proposed.