◈ Chapter 42: Music Honor ◈

"I swear to God, you're not helping..."

You let yourself fall back on the grass besides an amused Coco, already exhausted of your day. To move your belongings from your house to Coco's wasn't an easy task. Even more when Kiss and Dino both didn't want to help since they were 'tired'. Tired of hauling your ass back and forth between his home and the cliff, that is. But finally, you were done and now you could take some time for yourself.

"Coco. I need cuddles" you lifted your arms and made a grabbing-motion toward the man.

"Just 'cuddles'?" the fortune teller mused with a chuckle.

"Cuddling. Now"

"Yes, ma'am" he mocked while you frowned with a pout.

Though, it soon faded to a content expression when Coco slid an arm under you while he hovered your form. He slowly eased himself in your arms as you enrolled them around his neck, nuzzling your nose into his chest. Closing your eyes, you enjoyed the warmth emanating from the Heavenly King's body and the coldness of the ground against your back.

"Why don't we head back inside? I think it will be cozier..." Coco murmured, leaving a kiss at the top of your hair.

"Don't wanna" you replied in a childish manner.

"At least we won't have a public" he directed his gaze at the Emperor Crow and the Thunderous Wyvern who were watching you both closely.

Coco found it hard to lift you from the ground as you made sure that your limbs went limp. He sighed with a smile, gathering you in his arms bridal style while you whined out complaints that passed over his head. Eventually, you let him brought you back inside knowing that you received enough vitamin D with the sun outside.

"You will train yourself to acquire Food Honor?" you asked in a surprised manner after Coco announced those news to you once inside.

"I thought it would be a good training before going in the Gourmet World" your partner replied. "The body will begin to auto-correct its movements, removing all actions deemed unnecessary and increases concentration. This allows more efficient use of calories, granting greater stamina, speed, and power"