◈ Chapter 32: Bilal Kingdom◈

The sound of music filled your ears, with the buzzing noise of a busy street added to it. People talking and laughing loudly, before footsteps echoed in the room where you were resting. You guessed the person must have closed a window because the sound was immediately muffled and tuned down. You blinked a few times, adjusting your eyes at the brightness of the room.

They met a sandy colored ceiling filled with red floral patterns above you, and they slowly wandered around the room. Three beds in total, if you also counted the one you were laid on. It was heavily decorated with a red carpet and large curtains that adorned the corners of the room. Few furniture were added also, with a golden crest encrusted in them : the shape of a turtle with a lily drawn in the center of its shell.

"You're finally awake, Van'assam" a deep and rich voice resonated from your right.

You blinked, and directed your gaze at a tall and beautiful woman. Her red hair was pulled into a ponytail, the curls falling wonderfully behind her back. Your eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets as they traveled to observe every detail of her dark-skinned body, noticing the hard abs she possessed. Years of training, that was for sure, and you guessed that she was some kind of warrior with the armor she was wearing. An amused glint passed in her orange eyes as you gulped heavily, and she opened her mouth to let out a chuckle.

"It's your first time in meeting a sand amazonian, huh?" the woman inquired, and you gazed at her in confusion.

"I'm sorry, but...Where am I?" you wondered.

"Welcome in Mona, the main town of Bilal Kingdom" she answered, hands folding on her hips.

"B-Bilal Kingdom?! We're already here?!" you exclaimed in awe, before your expression turned worried when you didn't see Coco. "W-Where's Coco-san? Have you seen him?"

"You mean the Van'assir? He's currently in a cell until we figure out his intentions for coming here"

The warrior explained in details what happened at the Sacred Opal and the mission she was entrusted with. The bar was a business independent to the Bilal Kingdom, situated around 20 km from Mona. At first, it was believed they were a simple business delivering exotic drinks and giving shelter to the travelers hoping to reach the Bilal Kingdom the next day of their journey. The kingdom wasn't aware of the dangerous and shady trades going on, but they decided to investigate and take a closer look when they heard the rumor of a renowned group of bandits staying there: the Serpents Siblings.

Halil and Aqila had their own wanted posters in the city, and they were tracked down by the sand amazonian for years. Until to this day.