◈ Chapter 38: Madam Fish ◈

You don't remember the last time you had such a good night of sleep, but instead of hugging the warm sheets of your bed, you were cuddling the man your heart fell for. You don't know exactly when you fell asleep on the floor with him, probably after your heavy make out session. And here you are, waking up in his arms. You couldn't but to smile sheepishly at your new lover who opened one eye at you when he felt you shift.

"Good morning, Coco" you said, bopping your nose with his. You didn't feel like using the honorific anymore.

"Hm...I wonder if I'm still dreaming after last night" the fortune teller hummed, moving his arms to enroll them around your waist.

"Oh, this no dream" you assured, kissing his neck. This made him groan.

"We should probably get up. The floor isn't that comfortable"

After that, you took a short shower and put on your clothes from last night who were now completely dried. Heading back to the dining room, you squeaked in surprise when two arms enrolled around your frame and pulled you back against a firm chest. You slapped the fortune teller's shoulder playfully for giving you a small scare, eyeing him as he grinned down at you in a mocking way.

"Sorry. I can't keep my hands to myself" he said sheepishly, lifting his hands in surrender.

"Well you'll have to wait while I make breakfast" you nagged your lover, pushing pass him to the kitchen. "Where do you store the food usually? I don't want to intrude myself everywhere in your house...yet"

"You did by taking a shower just now" Coco mused, and you gave him the stink eye. "That door, just over there. You'll find what you need"

You were able to serve a healthy balanced dish without any disturbance from your partner who found it difficult to pry his hands off of you. It's not like you were minding the attention, though. Unfortunately, you couldn't stay too long here. Dino was certainly beyond worried, and you didn't want your house to be turned upside-down by a frightened Thunderous Wyvern.

"See you later, I guess" you said after you exited Coco's home, turning to face him.

"In fact, I was thinking about heading to the Pot Pond somewhere later in the afternoon. All of the Four Heavenly Kings were ordered to capture the master of that pond, the Madam Fish..." he said, leaning against his doorway with his arms crossed in front of his chest.