◈ Chapter 10: Jewel Meat◈

"So you're saying we're going to die? What a funny bastard" scoffed the red GT Robo. You squeaked when it suddenly lifted you in Coco's direction, digits around the back of your collar. "Are you mad I'm stealing this woman? Can't share with you pal"

"(y/n)-chan has nothing to do with our fight. Release her this instant" demanded the Heavenly King.

"Aww...Her name is (y/n)-chan?" it cooed, pinching your right cheek. "I would rather call you 'doll'. How about you accept my proposition and come with me?"

"C-Coco-san!" you cried, beyond frightened.

"Let her go!" Komatsu added, about to latch himself at the robot if it wasn't of Toriko holding his arm to stop him.

"Komatsu-kun. Leave it to me. Go get the Jewel Meat before it's too late" the Gentleman stated, not looking back at the group.

However, your friend didn't really have the choice as the Regal Mammoth suddenly roared, swinging one of its trunks in their direction. Toriko's group cried out in surprise when they were suddenly sucked in the nose of the mammoth. Coco cursed under his breath, turning his attention away from his two opponents momentarily.

"Coco-san, watch out!!" you warned as the pink robot opened its jaw and fired laser beams.

Calling Kiss, Coco jumped on top of the Emperor Crow who avoided the GT's attacks while it laughed maniacally. You yelled in pain as the red one shoved you on the ground, pinning you there with a foot on your heaving chest. The Heavenly King became distracted again at the sound of your cry, oblivious of the giant robot appearing right behind him with its palm open, ready to aim again:

"You shouldn't be looking away at a time like this" it stated, before it launched a pillar of fire that burned both Kiss and Coco.

Dark smoke covered the two of them as the Emperor Crow continued to soar the sky, the GT Robo landing back with the earth cracking under its feet. It cackled again with its obnoxious laugh, gazing at the burned bodies of its opponents:

"How's that?! It's a fire for cooking! Don't drop dead yet, that was just the pre-heating! Now I'm gonna slow-roast ya"