◈ Chapter 6: Legendary ◈

Getting out of the Cavern Lagoon was easier than you first thought. Certainly because of this thing that left earlier, with a presence that gave off an intimidating and dark aura. Neither Toriko or Coco talked about it on your way to the exit, but you could tell right away there was something wrong.

The sky was now slowly turning a dark orange, the sun about to disappear. You gaped at the horrifying sight in front of you. Several hunters were lying dead on the ground, and you that's when you noticed Tina standing still a few feet away from the entrance of the cave.

"Tina-san, are you all right?" you asked the woman as you ran up to her.

"Huh?" she blinked, coming back to herself as she stared at you. "Oh, I'm okay! But..."

"The bandits and assassins that had their eyes on the Puffer Whale..." trailed Coco, eyeing the corpses.

"Yep. I bet they tried to take them from that thing and were attacked" sweated Toriko.

"This is terrible..."

The flap of wings echoed above your heads, and you looked up to see Kiss landing in front of you. You smiled up at the crow, feeling a bit happy to see this majestic beast again.

"Kiss! You came to get me?" asked Coco, his pet cawing in response.

At the distance, a few helicopters were making their way to the Cavern Lagoon. The Gentleman gazed at them for a few seconds in silence, and took this as the signal to leave.

"The rescue choppers are here. Well, I hope you will excuse me. I'm not good with crowds, you see" spoke Coco, climbing on Kiss's back. He then smiled at you and Komatsu, "Komatsu-kun, (y/n)-chan, thank you. I'm very glad to have met you both"

"M-Me, too! I think we can we've learned a lot" you stammered with a blush.

"Yes! Thank you so much!" added your friend, and Coco simply nodded.

"See ya, Toriko...I've got a feeling we'll meet again soon"

"Yeah, we'll see" smiled knowingly the blue haired male.