Anger

"I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE." I screamed, throwing the vase away. A loud shattered sound filled my ears. Frames, vases and glass were everywhere, broken.

"ARGH" I let it out, I let everything inside me out. I was punching the walls, fresh blood were running down on my bloody knuckles.

I don't know what's going on me with me. Anger, sadness and aggressive took over me. It all felt like pain was hitting me hard. I couldn't even control my breath, I was shaking so bad.

"I can't do this anymore, I can't, I can't." I said whispering, while sliding down the wall. I hit my head with my hand, I couldn't stop. I kept going.

I cried and cried, thinking about my life. My shitty life. My sobs became louder and louder, as my breath was out of control. What is wrong with me?

I heard the front door open. I didn't have power to ask who it was. In fact I didn't even cared who it was.

As slowly put my head up, trying to see with my puffy red eyes who it was.

It was Y/n. She put her hand over her mouth, gasping.

Her eyes were big wide open, as she looked at the house. Her eyes landed at me after a few seconds, looking at the mess I made.

"What have you done Gilmher?"

Y/n's pov:

I ran towards to him and sat down beside him. I pulled him closer to me, and wrapped my arms tight around his body. He laid his head on chest. I could feel his tears running down on my chest. His sobs was loud, I could feel him tighten me as he was struggling with his breath.

"It's okay baby, it gonna be okay. You're safe. I'm here, right here."

I said, running his brown hair.

"I'm not going anywhere, now baby can you tell me what happened?" I said, turning him, so I could see his beautiful face.

I looked at him, I looked at every single detail on his face. His lips that were pink and plumb, and so soft and warm when you feel his lips on yours.

His eyes, I could stare at them for days. They were hazel but now they are dark brown.

"I don't want to talk about it." He said whispering, he looked at me sad and so heartbroken. It hurt me knowing that he was so heartbroken about something and didn't want to talk to me about it.

"Gil, next time you're feeling sad or mad or anything please, please call me. You had me worried sick about you, you didn't pick up your phone or respond to my texts. I literally thought something happened to you, that I've lost you." As I said that he quickly took his hand up on my cheek, and looked directly in my eyes.

"Don't ever say that, you will never loose me. I just.. I...didn't know what got into me. I shouldn't had made you worried and definitely not breaking our things." He small laughed at the little part.

"I'm sorry baby, it won't happen again."

He said giving me a kiss, it was wasn't a normal kiss. It was a passion, gentle and loving one. I always get butterflies in my stomach whenever his plumb lips is on mines.