Silent Treatment

Y/n's pov:

I sighed and put my head down on Gilmher's lap. Him pushing me off a little.

"I'm editing the video Y/n" Gilmher said. Recently Gilmher and me haven't really shown affection. We were so busy. Me with school. Him with making video's. It was a lot.

"And? I wanna be with you" I said making him groan in frustration.

"Y/n, fucking stop. I need to do this" Gilmher said making you pull away. His voice was scary. It wasn't soft and sweet. It was rough and sour. I didn't like it. It actually hurt my feelings.

I got up without him noticing. Putting on my shoes and left the house. My heart hurt a bit. I just wanted some alone time with him. He obviously didn't want it.

A day later

I felt like I was making this a big deal, but it hurt. He has never yelled at me these past 9 months we've been together. I had gotten phone calls and text, but wasn't in the mood. I got a bunch of food and blankets and ate by myself. I heard the door unlock from a key and saw Gilmher. I looked back at the tv and sunk into my blankets some more ignoring him.

"Hey" He said inviting himself in. I allowed him too. Well obviously. I did give him a key.

I ignored and continued to watch tv until he sighed. I pop a chip in my mouth slowly eating.

Gilmher moved closer and I moved further. Ignoring him. I glanced at him seeing his face sad a bit. Thinking about something.

"Y/n. I wanna cuddle" He said. I really did too. Not right now though. I just got a piece of chocolate and ate it.

"Y/n please? Not the silent treatment" He groans again. I shake my head putting the tv louder.

"Y/n I'm sorry about yesterday... I'm sorry about pushing you away. I didn't realise that I yelled at you. I would never do th- wait... I did, hmmm well I would never do that after that day. I mean ugh I'm not good with words dang it" He muttered the last part.

"Could tell" I said in a bitchy voice. He moved closer getting under the blankets with me and gripping onto my waist. His head resting on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry" He said. I giggled as he placed small kisses on my shoulder.

"Okay, okay, I forgive you" I said making him sit up hugging me.

"Oh how long I've waited to hug you close to me" He whispered making me melt. I pulled away as his hands held my face.

"And those lips and face!" He exclaimed kissing all over my face as I smiled wide his lips connecting with mine.

"I love you" He said placing another soft kiss to my lips.

"I love you" I whispered as we cuddled on the couch pigging out to all the snacks I had brought out.