He hurts you

Y/n's pov:

"Y/n! Gilmher is here!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

Tonight was our one year anniversary and Gil said he had something big planed for us! I had no idea what it was but I was excited to see!

I ran downstairs and stopped right when I saw Gil standing in my doorway. We locked eyes and I felt a smile creep on my face. I slowly walked towards him. His smile wasn't as big as mine, but I didn't care. I kissed my mom goodbye and we got into his car.

"So.." I asked with anticipation.

"We are going to my house" he said with a straight face.

"What's wrong ba-" I tried to touch his arm.

"Please Y/n, don't touch me right now" he said not taking his eyes off the road.

"Gilmher..." I said still looking at him. This was supposed to be an amazing night, why is he being this way?

The rest of the drive was silent. I was so annoyed. He was being such a jerk! Why did he even ask me to come over?! Ugh he was really pissing me off!

We parked in his drive way and I got out of the car, slammed the car door and walked up to his door to wait for him to unlock it. He walked up to the door and unlocked it. I didn't look at him, I pushed past him and walked in.

"So what's this big surprise?" I asked crossing my arms and facing him.

"We have the whole house to ourselves tonight, except Jayden... he is downstairs playing video games but he said he would leave us alone" he said smirking.

"Why are you being so quiet?" I asked getting upset.

"Ugh Y/n I really don't wanna talk about it" he said walking past me.

"No Gilmher! You were quiet the whole way here! You're ruining this for me! Why are you being this way?" I asked, walking up to him. His back was to me and I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Gilmher talk to me" I said trying to turn him around.

"I don't want to talk about it!" He yelled turning around to face me. I stammered back at how fast he turned around. He was really intimidating when he was mad. He was so muscular and I know he could really hurt me if he wanted to. His hands were in fists and his jaw was clenched. He had anger in his eyes and I felt shivered go down my back. I wasn't gonna put up with his shit like this. If he was going to be this way then I wasn't gonna deal with it.

"Then I'm leaving" I said turning to the door. Just then I felt a hand forcefully grab my arm and yank me back. "Don't walk away from me!" Gilmher sternly said. Whole body jerked back and he pulled me right up to his face. My body slammed up against his hard chest. At this point I was petrified. My face was inches away from his.

"Gil, gil you're hurting me" I said breathlessly. My whole body was tensed up and he still had anger in his eyes. His grip loosened as he realized what he had just done. A tear dropped from my eyes as he let go of me. With my feet fully on the ground, my legs were too shaky to stand up. I fell on the ground and backed away from him.

"Y/n....I-" Gilmher started.

"Don't" I said getting up.

I put my hand on my arm where he grabbed me and it was all red, turning into a bruise. Gilmher walked towards me.

"Y/n please, I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that. I would never hurt you" Gilmher said holding a hand out to touch me.

"Stop, don't say anything else. I'm going to leave. Don't talk to me anymore" I said, wiping the tears away from my eyes.

"Y/n please..." He started.

"I'll talk to you when I'm ready" I said opening the front door.

"Y/n" he stammered again.

"Goodbye Gilmher" I said closing the door.