Janitor's closet

"Y/n." The teacher said snapping me from daydreaming.

"Can you do me a favor and go down to the janitor's closet and get me the decorations?"

We were decorating for the schools dance.

"Um, I can't reach the top shelf to get  them, I'm too short" I laugh.

"I'll help you."

I turn around and see that it was Gil. With all honesty I have a slight crush on him. He's kind, sweet, goofy and funny. I find that really attractive in a guy.

"Uh- okay." I blush.

We walk out of the classroom and walk down the hall in pure silence. To be honest it was kinda awkward, I tried to start a conversation but I didn't really know what to say.

"We're here." He smiles when we arrived.

"Go in shortie."

"Ha ha very funny." I try not to laugh, but fail.

I switched the light on -because the light switch is on the outside- and opened the door and got in. Gilmher got in after me.

"Go on mountain Everest, grab those decorations." I laugh.

"Watch me shortie."

He stands on his tippy toes and lifts his hands up reaching for the black box of decorations. His shirt kinda lifts up.

God damn his abs are-

He managed to get the box down. He started smirking at me then said:

"And that shortie, is how you-"

He got cut off when the lights closed and the door got locked. I have a very bad phobia of the dark and I instantly screamed.

"Shh, I'm here." Gil whispers holding me to his chest.

"Breathe, it's going to be okay." he says realizing that I'm gonna have a panic attack.

I felt like I was drowning, I can barley breathe.

I can tell he's looking at me even though it's dark as hell. I suddenly feel his hands on my hips then I felt his lips on mine and all the weight on my lungs is gone.

He de-attaches his lips from mine and I can breathe just fine.

"How-how did you do that?" I ask him.

"I read somewhere that holding your breath when you have a panic attack can stop it.. and when I kissed you, you held your breath." I feel him smile.

"That's, smart." I smile.

Then all the lights are turned on, and the doors open revealing a very unhappy teacher of ours.

"Where were you guys?!" She yells.

"Someone locked us in." I tell her.

"Oh, anyways where are the decoration box?"

"Here." Gil says handing her the black box.

Yeah, we're fine thanks for wondering.

Gil walks out until I stop him. I suddenly had the guts to ask him to go to the dance with me.

"Hey Gil, do you wanna go to the dance with me?" I ask him shyly.

I don't really believe in that boys should be the one asking girls out for dates and dances and shit.

"Of course." He smiles from ear to ear.

He pecks my lips and we walk out to the classroom.