Cheater?/ Part 2

You were zooming down god knows what street. The constant flow of your tears making it difficult to see the road clearly.

Gilmher's words just kept replaying again and again in your brain. Gilmher is always photographed with different beautiful girls and you never thought anything of it because you trust him.

How could he not trust you? After being together for so long he thinks you would do such a thing to him? It hurt.

You were now far enough from the apartment that he couldn't reach you, unless he was right behind you. You took a deep shaky breath and shut your eyes for a split second. After you opened your eyes you wiped the tears that still fell. You started to slow down from going so fast but apparently you didn't slow down fast enough. Next thing you know, your car is thrown off the road and down a ditch.

Gilmher's pov:

It's been past 2 hours and Y/n still hasn't returned any of my calls. I tried to track her phone using the find my iPhone app but I guess her phone was turned off.

I grab my keys and I'm about to walk out the door when my phone rings. I look at the unknown number and I decide to answer it because Y/n could've borrowed someone's phone.

"Hello is this Mr. Croes?" A woman's voice is heard on the other side.

"Yes, and who is this?" I replied.

"Hi my name is nurse Ward, I'm calling from The North Medical Hospital center ER. Ms. Y/l/n was brought in about 20 minutes due to a terrible car accident and you are the first on her emergency card so please come down as soon as possible."

And with that she hung up. It's as if my whole world came crashing down. Not only did I get in a huge fight with the love of my life but I'm also the reason she ran off and ended up in an accident.

I screamed in pain and frustration. At a speedy pace I grab my keys and run out of the apartment. So fast, I almost forget to lock the door. The hospital was 15 minutes away but I ended up getting there in 9. The entire ride was filled with panic. Every second passing by, Y/n could be getting in a worse condition.

I find a parking next to the entrance and I rush to the lobby. My breathing was unstable and my entire body was shaking with fear.

"Hello" I stammer to the lady at the front desk.

"Yes sir how may I help you?" They lady tries to talk in the calmest manner possible in hopes to calm me.

"I received a call, my girlfriend Y/n Y/l/n was brought in due to a car accident" my hands clutch at the table.

"Please I need to see her" I beg.

"I'm sorry sir, Ms. Y/n was brought in invery critical condition and she's currently in surgery. You may waitin our waiting room until further notice" The lady pointed to the dull colored room with many chairs and magazines.

"Okay thank you, please let me know when she's available, I will be in there the whole time." I reassure her before I make my way into the waiting room.

I sat there in silence for 15 minutes and then it really hit me. The love of my life was in a car accident and the last thing I told her was that she was a liar, a cheater and worst of all, a slut. I didn't even allow her to explain, my stupid anger consumed my emotions and I didn't stop to think about her side of the story.

The tears were like constant waves of tsunamis just flowing through my eyes. Pretty soon, Y/n's parents showed up, and not knowing that I just argued with her they gave me heart felt hugs. What I didn't expect next was the friend she was seen photographed with enter. His face was struck with fear and worry.