Cruise/ Part 2

Jayden's pov:

I turned and decided to look at the girl to see she was already looking at me.

She gave me a small smile making my eyes widen.

I gave her an smile back and a little head nod to say hi.

She started to blush and she looked back to her friend.

"Her friend is so pretty" Gilmher said tapping me.

Her friend was already in her bikini and she said, "come on Y/n let's go" as she walked to the edge of the pool hopping in.

So her name is Y/n.

"I'm coming I'm coming" she said putting her sunscreen down.

Wow her voice was pretty too.

She grabbed the bottom of her tank and took her top off. Then she unbuttoned her shorts and pulled those off, leaving her in a two piece bikini.

My jaw dropped to the floor. She was so stunning l couldn't breathe.

She hopped in the pool and began swimming around with her friend.

This cruise just got interesting.

"Bro, you need to talk to her before she leaves, she obviously keeps glancing at you" Gilmher said nudging me.

The girl I knew as Y/n was floating around with her friend.

Every once and a while she would glance at me or I would glance at her. But I was too shy to say anything to her. Turns out she was too shy too.

30 minutes passed and Y/n got out of the water. Her friend looked over at us sending Gilmher a wink. Oh boy.

Gilmher's eyes widened at the sudden gesture but he was pleased. If only I had that girl's confidence.

Y/n took her towel and wrapped it around her body. Wait were they leaving?

Her friend climbed out of the pool and began to dry herself off.

Y/n kept looking at me as if she was waiting for me to ask her for her number.

"What are you waiting for? Hurry up" Gilmher splashed me.

I was too scared. Scared of rejection.

I bit my lip and got out of the water to go back by the chairs. My ideal plan was to dry up and get my phone so I can get her number. I guess she took my getting up and going to my chair part as I'm not interested.

Once my hands were dry I fumbled to grab my phone heading back by the pool but I was too late.

Y/n was gone.

Y/n's pov:

"He was so into you" Sara said about mystery boy. "And damn he is such a step up from Josh" she swooned.

"Sara I don't even know his name and if he wanted my number he would've asked. I guess he wasn't that into me" you shrugged but a little upset at the thought.

"If it's fate we'll see them again" Sara smiles at you while stepping into the elevator.

You smiled at the thought of seeing the handsome guy again. Sara on the other hand thought of much more inappropriate things about the handsome guy's brother and seeing him again.

Well it's a week long cruise. Maybe you'll see him again.

Jayden's pov:

It's been three days since I've seen Y/n.

It's not that big of a ship where could she be?

I regretted not getting her number the second I saw her and Gilmher made sure to remind me of it every day.

"Jayden, I'm hungry let's go to the breakfast buffet?" Gilmher said plopping on his sunglasses.

"Sure" I said in a mono tone voice.

The most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I don't get her number. Way to go Jayden.

We headed down to the main dining area and entered the buffet.

It was a large dining room with dozens of different breakfast foods lined up.

"Let's eat" I smiled trying to cheer myself up.

I walked with Gilmher through the line, piling my plate with eggs, toast, fruit and of course pancakes.

Finding at empty table by the balcony Gilmher and I sat down. It was a table for four but the place was so packed that we had to take what we could get.

The balcony overlooked the ocean and I couldn't lie it was beautiful.

I cursed to myself as I sat down.

"What?" Gilmher asked thinking I cut my finger or something.

"I forgot to get a fork and napkins" I groaned looking inside the dining room to see the dishes far away.

I got up and walked through tables and busy walkways.

There was a lot of people here for breakfast.

I could see the dishes close by and I reached for a fork when I was shoved.

"What the f-" I was about to say when I saw who it was.

It was Y/n.

My mouth dropped and she apologized quickly not looking up at my face yet.

"I'm sorry, some guy shoved me and-" she looked up and her eyes met mine. She was at a loss for words and so was I.

The same friend of hers from the pool was there and she stepped into the conversation.

"Hey you're the pool hottie, with the hottie brother. She was really sad when you didn't ask her for her number. You should do that now" the other girl smirked.

Damn this girl knows no fears.

"You guys should come sit with me and my brother since it's so packed. We have a table for four, outside on the balcony. Come join us so I can get your number" I said with confidence.

Y/n nodded still at a loss for words.

She had her hair down now and still no makeup. God she was so stunning I almost forgot how to breathe.

I smiled at her before grabbing my fork and napkins and heading back to the table.

After composing myself I told Gilmher what happened.

"So her cute friend is here too?" Gilmher beamed.

I nodded, nervous of what to say.

I looked at the glass window to see them making their way to us.

I took a deep breath and got up.

Y/n smiled at me and I almost lost it. I pulled out the seat next to mine for her to sit and Gilmher did the same with her friend.

"Thank you" she said shyly.

"Of course. I'm Jayden and he's Gilmher, and you two are?" I asked sitting back down.

"I'm Y/n and she's Sara" Y/n pointed to her friend who was drooling over Gilmher.

"You're so handsome holy sh-"Sara!" Y/n gasped playfully slapping her arm.

"Your friend is interesting" I laughed. "But she's right. I should've gotten your number at the pool. But since you're here may I get your number?" I asked, extending my phone to her.

"Yes put yours in mine too" she giggled handing me her phone.

Damn. This cruise turned out A LOT better than I had anticipated.