Interruptions

One with Jay :)

-------

I open my eyes slightly and see Jayden moving my hair out of my face.

"Good morning.."

I mumble and rub my eyes.

"Good morning baby.." He says and pulls me into his arms. He kisses my forehead and I smile into his chest. His hand runs up and down my thigh and I shiver at his touch. The door slams open and my 3 year old sister runs in. She stayed the night because she loves being with Jayden and I. Jayden absolutely adores her and there's another room that she stays in.

"Jayden!"She yells and he sits up.

"What's wrong?" He says and gets up. He puts on sweatpants and walks to her. I sigh and sit up. I put my hair up into a pony tail and I stand up. I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I walk back to our room and see Jayden sitting on the bed.

"What did she need?" I ask and lean onto his chest. He lays back a bit so I lay on him.

"She wanted breakfast" He replies.

"Oh, well thank you for getting that for her" I say.

"Yeah, you want kids right?" He says and I look up at him.

"Yeah of course, why?" I ask.

"Because, I love kids and I want kids. And I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

"I want to be with you for the rest of my life too, and I do want to have kids with you." I say and lay on his chest, hearing his heartbeat.

"Good, because I love you and want to have a family with you." He says and kisses my head.