Lesson 1

"Y/n, Gilmher has agreed to tutor you" Mrs. Randall announced after class.

The football jocks that stuck around began to snicker at the shy nerd getting paired with the popular girl.

You smiled to yourself, happy to be tutored by the smartest boy in the senior class. You were a very bright student but not when it came to science and chemistry.

You looked over at Gilmher who was nervous beyond words.

He looked up at you through he glasses, quickly focusing back forward.

"Thank you Gilmher" you said causing his face to turn beet red.

"N-no problem Y/n" he stuttered still struggling to make eye contact with you.

"Do you wanna go to my place or should we go to yours?"

He swallowed in hard, this was probably the longest conversation he's had with a girl.

"My place?" He finally managed to get out.

"Sure, give me your number and I'll call you after school so we can meet up and I can drive us there" you slipped him a piece of paper.

He quickly wrote down his number and packed his bags to leave.

"Bye Y/n" he whispered before leaving the confines of the room.

"Bye Gil" you called out.

Gilmher's pov :

A real, actual female was coming over to my house.

Not just any female either. Y/n Y/l/n the most popular girl in school. All the younger class girls wanted to be her and all the senior girls wanted to be her friend. All the guys dreamed of getting a date with her and being her boyfriend.

You would think being this popular would give you a terrible ego but Y/n is the exact opposite.

She's beautiful on the outside and inside.

That's what I really liked about her.

I counted down the minutes till school ended.

Almost automatically I got a text from a random number.

"Hey meet me in the cafeteria area and we can get going :) -Y/n"

After saving her number I headed to the cafeteria area.

I spotted her surrounded by people, as always. I shyly made my way up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Hey Gilmher. You ready to go?" She smiled.

I nodded silently as she waved goodbye to everyone.

"Do you want to stop somewhere and get food before we go to your place? My treat" she smiled pressing the unlock button on her car keys.

"No it's okay, my mom will probably be making something" I replied getting into the passengers seat.

"Oh does she know I'm coming? I don't want to be a bother and surprise her" she said.

I quickly replied, "no no s-she knows you're coming, you're no bother."

She smiled at me making my heart race.

When we got to my place I was very nervous that my mom would act weird.

I opened the door for Y/n to hear my mom in the kitchen.

Y/n's pov:

The smell of pasta hit your nose and you hummed in delight. Pasta was your favorite.

"Mom I'm home" Gilmher called out.

"I'm coming honey" she called back.

A beautiful lady walked into eye sight and you smiled.

"Mom this is the friend I was talking to you about earlier" he gave a warning eye as if to say, 'don't be weird'.

"Hi it's nice to meet you, I'm Y/n" you extended your hand.

"You're right honey she is beautiful" Gilmher's mom commented shaking your hand.

A blush rose to your cheeks as Gilmher's eyes widened.

"Okay mom we'll be upstairs doing our work" he gently pushed you up the stairs in embarrassment.

You both reached his room which was very neat, to no surprise.

"Hey Gilmher where's your bathroom?" You asked setting your bag down.

"Right down the hallway to the left" he replied.

When you were done with the bathroom you headed back to Gilmher's room to see the door closed.

You opened it without thinking to knock to see Gilmher shirtless.

"Damn" you thought to yourself.

He was changing his shirt and didn't notice you in the door way.

You never thought Gilmher would have this kind of build.

He turned around and his eyes widened.

"I'm so sorry I just-" you quickly said covering your eyes.

"It's okay" he quickly put on his white shirt that still made his muscles look amazing.

You sat on the bed with him and swallowed the lump in your throat.

You couldn't erase the picture of Gilmher shirtless out of your mind.

"So what do you have like trouble I mean difficulty with?" He stumbled with his words.

"Usually the periodic table and just the way atoms and ions and all that chemistry stuff works" you sighed knowing you sounded stupid.

"It's actually very simple" he noted before going into detail on all the things you didn't understand.

"You know Gilmher you're such an amazing guy, I'm sure your girlfriend must feel very lucky" you commented making him confused.

"I don't have a g-girlfriend" he shrugged.

"Really?" You were shocked, he was smart, kind and hot.

"What about a first kiss?" You asked sure that he had one of those.

He shyly shook his head and you gasped.

"I don't know how" he whispered, embarrassed.

"I um" you swallowed hard not wanting to make him feel weird.

"I can teach you if you want" you suggested.

"Um o-okay" he scooted forward so that you were closer.

"So lesson one, kissing. You want to make sure the mood is set perfectly. Lean in slowly" you said softly slowly leaning in.

"And follow my lead" you placed your lips on his. His lips were so plump and soft.

He felt awkward at the first few seconds not knowing how to kiss back.

After about 6 seconds he kissed back.

It felt magical.

As if he knew what he was doing he slowly held your waist and pulled you closer.

You held his cheek and deepened the kiss. Wow he's amazing you thought to yourself.

Gilmher's pov :

Oh my god, I'm kissing Y/n Y/l/n.

How did this happen.

I decided I might as well try what I saw other people at school do.

She broke away for a second more and said, "I don't believe you haven't kissed someone."