Prom

One with Jay :)

---------

My mom and I are at a dress store looking for my prom dress. Our prom is tonight. We pre-ordered a dress and tried it on a week ago. Jayden and I picked out a light purple color. I find it and try it on to see if it still fits. ITS BEAUTIFUL. I pay for it and say goodbye to my mom. I go to Jayden's house. I get to the door and knock. The door opens.

"Hey babe" I smile and give him a hug.

"I'm gonna get on my dress."

I go to the bathroom and put it on. I come out and walk to Jayden. His mouth opens.

"You look so beautiful princess!" He picks me up and twirls me around. He puts me down and kisses my lips. I grab his neck and pull him closer. I pull away and put my forehead on his.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

"Not possible"

"Whatever you think"

I playfully roll my eyes and kiss him again.

"Beautiful girl like you needs a beautiful corsage on her wrist"

He gets out a beautiful light purple flower and puts it on my wrist. He takes my hand.

"Can we leave?"

"We can"

He smiles and walks to the car. We get to the building and I sigh. I look up at Jayden and smile. He looks down and me and smiles. We walk in. I see people looking at us. And I look down.

"Princess don't be down it's your night"

I smile at him and wrap my hands around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist. We dance slowly. I pull his face closer to mine and peck his lips. He smiles and grabs my face. He caresses my cheek with his thumb. He kisses my lips.