Very Nervous

I was somewhat pacing in the hall downstairs, the past three days have been pretty bad, I kept waking up feeling sick and vomiting, then I'd want food, in fact, yesterday when I got up I actually wanted to eat the overly sweet breakfast that was being served, I also ate ice cream last night, I finally took a deep breath and went in, I barely looked at Ann as I went over to some medical stuff, I was pretending to look for something, but I picked up what I was looking for and put it in my pocket, I continued pretending because I didn't exactly know how to use it but I didn't want to ask Ann, I took a deep breath as I stopped, I then started going over to Ann, she was sitting on a chair next to her desk looking at medical documents, she looked up at me as I went over.
"Hey, um..." I trailed off.
"Yes...?" She asked quietly.
"Can I ask a really weird and concerning question?" I asked, "And you can't answer with a question or ask any."
She gave me a concerned look, slowly setting the folder down.
"Go ahead." She said, still seeming concerned.
I took a deep breath before I pulled out a pregnancy test.
"How do these work?" I asked, "I'm asking for a friend."
She was quiet as she watched me.
"Please just tell me." I begged, "Please."
She gave me a really concerned look but complied, telling me how to use it, I sat there quietly as I listened, as soon as she was done I was ready to get out of there.
"Okay, thanks, bye." I went to run.
"Hold it." The back of my shirt was grabbed.
"I don't want to talk about it!" I shouted.
"Do you want me to test you?" She asked.
I quickly shook my head.
"I said it wasn't for me!" I lied.
She gave me a dark look, but let me go, I hurried out of the room as quickly as possible just so she could catch me again, I put the test back in my pocket and began to leave, I hurried off to the room and went in, Toby was in there and I silently cursed, he looked up at me from his bed a smiled.
"Hi, pal!" He said happily.
"Um, not right now." I just brushed him off.
I started heading off to the bathroom silently, Toby jumped up off his bed and began running over, I tensed slightly as I sighed.
"Do I get any privacy?" I asked, glaring at him.
"Are you g-gonna throw up again?" He asked.
"No, I actually have to use the toilet." I said, "Can you leave me alone?"
He gave me a suspicious look.
"Something's not right..." He muttered.
"Alright, I still feel off." I said, "But I'm not going in there to vomit, I'm just going to spend a long period of time on the toilet contemplating my sexual orientation."
He was quiet as he gave me a weird look, but didn't say anything, he left me alone and I quickly went into the bathroom, I was quiet as I sat on the toilet, I then just sat there for about fifteen minutes questioning my existence before I actually used the test, after that I just sat there waiting for the results, although I had no idea if this was actually going to work seeing as how I was a dude, this just might not work, this was a mistake, I sighed when I saw it came out a negative, but I knew I couldn't trust it fully, I knew I had to go talk with Ann now even though I didn't want to, I slowly got up and threw the test away before I left the bathroom.
"Are you okay?" Toby asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I assured him, "I'm gonna go get some air, okay?"
"Okay." Toby said, "I'll be here."
I was relieved that he didn't want to come with, I went back downstairs and to the infirmary, Ann was sitting right where I had left her, reading over documents again, I went over and stood in front of her, she looked up at me silently.
"How did it go?" She asked casually.
"I hate you." I said.
"Are you pregnant?" She asked.
I didn't say anything as I looked away.
"I'm not judging you." She said, "You're not human so anything is plausible."
I still didn't say anything.
"Did the test come out positive?" She asked.
"No." I said, "But I don't know if it would work with a guy..."
"Do you want me to test you?" She asked.
"I hate this..." I muttered.
"Alright, I'll test you." She said, "But I'm going to ask a few questions beforehand."
I sighed in disappointment, I was not happy with the thought of her asking personal questions, but I guess it's fine, Toby and I are officially dating.
"Okay, fine..." I muttered, "I guess."
I went over to my desk and grabbed my chair, dragging it back over to her and sitting down.
"So, tell me why you became so paranoid about being pregnant." She requested.
I told her about all my strange behavior, she was writing everything I was saying down so that was slightly uncomfortable, although I knew it was common practice for medical personnel, once I was done she quickly scanned over what I wrote.
"How's your sex life?" She asked as she looked at me, "Was it a one night stand?"
"Um, no." I said, "Toby and I have been dating since his birthday."
I saw her eyes light up.
"Oh, that's cute." She said.
"Shut up." I muttered.
She began writing things down again.
"So, how often do the two of you have sex?" She asked.
"Not too often." I muttered, getting awkward, "Last time was a few days ago... but before I went back to Zalgo's we, um..."
"I got it..." She said quietly, writing more things down.
I just stayed quiet as I watched her, once she was done she set the pen down and stood up.
"Come along." She said, "I can do these tests quickly.
I got up and followed her off, and only after fifteen minutes she got everything she needed from me, she left me alone and left to do tests, I just sat there waiting for a couple of minutes until she came back.
"You are not pregnant." She said, "And you cannot get pregnant, ever."
I sighed in relief, knowing I was fine, I looked back up at her to see how happy she looked.
"Okay, that's creepy." I said.
"Oh, I just think you and Toby are cute together." She said, waving her hand dismissively, "It was so predictable."
I glared at her.
"Oh, it's fine." She said, "I won't tell anyone."
"I don't care if you tell anyone." I said, "Neither of us does, we're not in a closet relationship, I just didn't want to boast about it."
She smiled again.
"I'm definitely telling Smiley about your pregnancy freakout."
"I really hate you." I said, "Deeply."
She giggled at me as I got up, I pointed at her.
"I'm not pregnant, right?" I was just making sure.
"No, you can't get pregnant." She assured, "Never ever."
"Do you have any way to tell why I'm like this?" I asked.
"It's from the time when you were being possessed." She said, "You're body was being used by demon's you were no used to which lead to a bit of damage, along with the fact that you dropped your dependence on your medication and weren't eating during that time, so your body is just searching for minerals and other important vitamins to rebuild whatever it lost or getting rid of foreign bodies still in your system during that time."
"Oh..." It actually made sense.
"You're free to go." She said.
I left and went off to the bedroom again, I went in to see Toby was still sitting on his bed, he looked up at me silently.
"I've got good news." I said.
He looked a little confused as he turned to me.
"I'm not pregnant." I said with confidence.
"Um... what?" He asked.
"So, the way I've been acting lately resembled morning sickness and hormonal cravings, which are usually both side effects of pregnancy." I said, "But I am not pregnant."
"That's good." Toby said, looking a bit horrified.
I explained everything to him as I sat across from him, he listened quietly as I talked, once I was done he let out a sigh of relief.
"I'm sorry." He said, "I didn't mean t-to make you paranoid."
"It's fine." I assured, "Don't worry, as long as I can't get pregnant."
"Okay."