Baby Discussion

I was sitting at my desk silently reading, I was just about done with this parenting book, I heard the bedroom door open and I looked over to See Jeff coming in.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
He completely ignored me and stuck a piece of paper on Lexus's crib, he then left the room, I got up slowly and went over to see what it was, I got pissed seeing the paper read "Gay Baby Jail", I took the paper off and left the room, I was so mad, I went downstairs to Jeff's door, I could hear Jeff laughing inside, I growled slightly before I smiled slightly, I put the paper on his door and taped it there, I'm certain that'll make him mad, I left after that, I went back upstairs and back to the bedroom, I was really proud of what I just did.

It was the next day and I was walking around a bit with Toby, I didn't want to sit down anymore, we went passed Jeff's door and I stopped, I cracked up laughing, the sign was still there, but this time it was stapled to the door and laminated, meaning someone one-uped me, that alone was funny, I saw Kate down the hall dragging Hoodie and Skully, Skully was laughing hysterically, she went over to Jeff's door and let Hoodie go for a second, She opened the door and tossed the two into the room, the confused expression on Jeff's face before the door closed was the funniest fucking thing, this was the best revenge, I could hear Skully laugh louder.
"Why are they in there?" I asked her.
She pointed at the sign, Toby started laughing.
"Yeah, I kind of figured." I said, "But why is what I'm asking, what did they do?"
"They were bothering me." She said, "Now that I have a place to put them I'm going to look for Masky."
Toby laughed harder as he gripped his stomach, I just stood there quietly as I watched everyone, I could still hear Skully laughing and somewhat Jeff's shouting, I was having a bit of a hard time not laughing like a lunatic as well, I shook my head slightly as I sighed, okay, so far this isn't that bad, Toby started to lead me off again.
"I wasn't expecting something like that." Toby said, "Why was that there?"
"I put it there." I said, "Jeff put it on Lexus's crib."
Toby stopped and let my hand go.
"He did what?" He sounded annoyed.
I sighed as I rubbed the back of my neck.
"Give me a second." He mumbled as he turned away.
I watched as he walked back to Jeff's door and kicked it open, the inside fell completely silent.
"Jeff you fuck!" Toby shouted.
"What did you do to Toby?" Hoodie asked.
"Fuck you!" Toby shouted, "If I hear that come came into our r-room for any reason I'm going to fucking kill you!"
He slammed the door close.
"Don't slam doors!" Slender shouted from downstairs.
"I'm sorry!" Toby shouted back, "I won't do it again!"
He came back over to me and offered his hand, I took it and he began leading me around again.
"Have you finished the parenting book yet?" He asked.
"I finished it yesterday." I replied, "You?"
"I've got one chapter left." He said, "But I'm getting there."
"That's good to know." I said, "Once you're done with it we can give it back to Smiley."
"Yeah, we can give it back tomorrow." He said, "Okay?"
"Yeah." I replied.
"You okay?" He asked.
"I'm getting a bit tired." I replied.
"Do you want to go sit down?" He asked.
"Um... yeah." I replied.
"Okay, let's go back to the bedroom." He said.
"Okay." I agreed.
He led me back to the bedroom and I saw there was a rocking chair in there.
"Where the fuck did that come from?" I asked.
"Oh, Puppeteer brought it in." He replied, "He said it would be easier to sit in than the office chair."
I sighed, he was probably right, at least I didn't have to get it myself, I ended up sitting in the chair, it was actually really comfortable.
"So what're we going to be doing when she's born?" He asked.
"Basically the same thing as Titan." I replied, "We trade out turns getting up and taking care of her, but it'll be mostly me."
"Okay." He replied, "I guess we're more prepared than we thought."
"We've technically had a baby already." I said, "Titan's got us prepared."
He laughed slightly as he looked at me, I was quiet for a second as I looked down at it.
"I kind of want some strawberries." I sighed.
"I'll see what I can do." He said.
He got up and began to leave, damn was I happy that he was so supportive of me, the fact he was willing to go off and get stuff for my weird cravings was really comforting, I rocked slightly and just hoped I would vomit, but it was nice, I rubbed my stomach slightly, I was kind of excited to actually hold her and see what she looks like, she's most likely going to have brown hair and eyes seeing as how both Toby and I have those traits, I had brown eyes but my hair is a bit darker than Toby's, so she's probably going to look a lot like us, I looked at the table beside the rocker and saw a book, it was obviously left there for me to read while I fed the baby so I just picked it up and started reading it, it was a fiction novel about a dragon but it was better than nothing, after I finished the first chapter I heard the door open, I looked up as Toby came in with a bowl of strabarries, I closed the book and set it to the side before I took the strawbarries.
"Sorry for making you do that." I said.
"You're not forcing me to do anything." He assured, "I did it because I love you two."
I smiled slightly.
"Thanks." I said.
I began eating the strawberries, they were both sweet and tart so I didn't have too much to complain about, he was happily watching me.
"How long do you think she has?" He asked.
"Not too long." I replied, "Any day now."