Beside You

I opened my eyes to still be laying in bed, I moved slightly and quickly realized Toby wasn't with me, I sat up and looked around quickly, I didn't see him anywhere.
(Don't panic, he's in the restroom.)
(He didn't go far, just give him a minute.)
I sat there silently staring at the bathroom door, I let out a sigh as I sat cross-legged, lowering my head, I don't want to obsess over Toby, if I obsess over him it'll only cause problems, I'd be too clingy and he'd just want to push me away, I heard a door open and I looked back up at the bathroom to see Toby coming out, he was rubbing his neck while looking down, he looked up and saw me sitting there, he let his hand slide off his neck.
"G-good morning." He said.
I didn't say anything as I looked down, I had seen the bite mark on his neck, it looked pretty bad and was obviously going to scar, Toby came over and sat in front of me, I didn't say anything as he reached over and moved some hair out of my face.
"Are you okay?" He asked softly.
I looked up at him slightly, he looked really concerned about me.
"I didn't hurt you too much, right?" I asked.
"No, I'm f-fine." He assured me, "But I d-don't know what h-happened after I p-passed out."
I didn't say anything, keeping my head low, he just sat quietly in front of me for a moment.
"Are you o-okay?" He asked again, "You're n-not hurt at all?"
I looked back up at him, I sighed as I rubbed the back of my neck.
"I'm fine." I said quietly, "I should have more control now..."
I then told him everything, I left nothing out, and when I say nothing I mean nothing, I told him what each demon said they were and even the fact that I was naked and human there as well, he silently listened throughout my entire explanation, once I was finished I just sat there.
"So... I'm the ag-greement?" He asked quietly.
I nodded.
"They all said that they got what they wanted from you." I said, "And they all agreed they wouldn't hurt you too much anymore."
He was quiet for a moment as he thought.
"Alright, I g-guess we have t-to stay t-together now." He smiled at me, "I think I c-can live like that."
I couldn't help but smile slightly, he reached over and pat my head slightly, I leaned on him slightly, he went to kiss my forehead but I stop him quickly.
"Don't waste it on my forehead." I said quietly, "Waste it on something better, jeez."
He quickly grabbed my chin and turned my head so I'd face him, he then pressed his lips against mine, I expected him to pull away only after a few seconds but he wasn't, I softened into the kiss and deepened it, after only a few more seconds he pulled away.
"Better?" He asked.
I leaned on his chest.
"I love you." I said softly.
"I love you, too." He said as he rubbed my back.
We sat like that for a while until he pat my back, I looked up at him, he smiled down at me.
"I'm going t-to make chocolate milk." He said.
I got off of him.
"Have fun." I said.
He smiled happily as he got off the bed, I watched him leave the room silently, once he was gone I let out a sigh and slumped forward, I scratched my face slightly, realizing I was getting quite the beard, seeing as how I haven't been able to shave for the past while, it wasn't like a full beard or anything but the hairs were getting pretty long, I sat there a little longer but eventually got up, I grabbed a towel before I went into the bathroom, I shaved before I started the shower, I undressed and got in, I stared at the floor as I let the water run down my back, after a couple of minutes of me standing there I heard the door open.
"Jack?" Toby asked.
"Yeah?" I asked, not moving attention at all.
"Are you okay?" He asked, I could hear him coming over.
"Yeah." I said, "I just figured I'd shower, I haven't in a while."
"Hm." He said, "Do you want s-something t-to eat when you're d-done?"
I was quite.
(Yes, we want food.)
"Yeah, I could eat." I said.
"Okay." Toby said, "D-do you want food food, or k-kidney food?"
I finally looked up at him, he was watching me through the foggy pane of glass separating us.
"Either, I guess." I finally said, letting my head hang again, "I don't really have a preference right now."
"Okay." Toby said.
I listened as he left, I could tell just by the way my mind was acting I was still in a fragile place, I let out a sigh before I finished up in the shower, as I was soaping off my arms I got a good look at my new arm, it didn't have any scars on it anymore, which I was certain wasn't going to last long, once I was done I got out and grabbed my towel, I dried off then got dressed, I went into the bedroom to see Toby sitting on his bed with a book, he looked up as I closed the door.
"Was it f-fun?" He asked.
"I guess." I replied.
He slipped something into his book and closed it, he set it down before he got up and began coming over to me, I just stayed put as he did so, he stood silently in front of me, almost as if he was looking me over, he reached up and gently ran his fingers across my face.
"Are you s-sure you're okay?" He asked, "You're a-acting weird."
"I don't know." I replied as I pulled my face away from him, "I guess my minds still all sorts of fucked up."
He stood there quietly for a moment, he reached up and gently placed his hand on my cheek again, I looked at his eyes to see just how concerned he was, he shifted slightly and I saw the light reflect in his eyes, I subconsciously reached out and turned his head slightly so the light reflected in his eyes again, they were really pretty, he was quietly staring back, his gaze meeting mine.
"You have really beautiful eyes." I said.
"You do t-too." He said.
I stared at him blankly.
"I don't have eyes...?" I basically questioned.
He smiled, shaping his eyes into a brighter expression.
"I know." He said, "But they're s-still prett-tty."
I sat there looking at him silently, I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him closer, laying my head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arms around me and held me close, rubbing my back, we stayed like that for a while until he let me go, so I let go too, he turned to the desk and grabbed a plate of food, it was mostly normal food but it still had half a kidney on it, I took the plate willingly, he sat down on his bed again and grabbed his book, I sat at my desk and ate silently, once I was done I looked back at Toby, he had a scowl on his face as he was reading, I went over to his bed and climb on next to him, he glanced at me quickly went back to reading, I climbed onto his lap and wrapped my arms around his waist, then rested my head on his stomach, he reached down and rubbed my head slightly, I closed my eyes and relaxed, everything was fine, and will stay that way for a very long time.