Missing Proxy

I was walking to the dining hall quietly getting ready for training, once I reached the living room though I saw that Masky and Skully were arguing, they were literally shouting at each other and it looked like Skully was ready to throw a punch at Masky, I quickly stepped in and gently grabbed both of their shoulders, I then pushed them away from each other.
"What in the world is going on?" I asked, "Why are you fighting?!"
"Brian's gone!" Skully shouted, "And Tim won't help me find him!"
"I'm certain he's fine!" Masky shouted back, "He can take care of himself."
Skully began shouting at Masky again, Hoodie was gone?
"Whoa, hold on." I said as I pushed Skully away from Masky more, "How long has he been gone?"
"Two days!" Skully actually seemed panicked, "We were going to stay in the spare room the other night but he said he was going to go take a smoke."
He was wearing his mask but I saw the panic in his eyes, he looked uncomfortable.
"But he never came back..." He continued.
He never went back to the room after I talked with him? That was nearly three days ago!
"Alright, alright, calm down." I tried to soothe Skully, "I'll go look for him."
Skully looked at me, I could tell he was relieved that I was willing to help.
"I'm sure he's fine." Masky said, "He probably just took a vacation, I'd personally leave him alone."
Skully immediately began yelling at Masky again, the two got back into the heated argument again, I knew I couldn't just leave them fighting like this while I went looking for Hoodie, I got annoyed with both of them and just let Pride take over, he calmly grabbed both of their heads and slammed them together, that shut both of them up really quickly, they had their hands on their foreheads as they looked at me.
"Something was very wrong with Brian that night." I said seriously, "He was tired and stressed out, anything could have happened."
Skully stared at me for a second before he turned to Masky and shoved his finger into his face.
"This is your fault!" He growled.
I grabbed their heads again and they tried to block the oncoming attack.
"This is because of both of you." I said as I let them go again, "He's stressed out from work and the two of you constantly fighting."
I glared at the two of them.
"If you two want Brian to be okay and not get any sicker than he already is then I suggest you two either start getting along or just leave each other alone." I said, "Otherwise he just might not want to come back easily."
I turned around and began to walk away.
"Fix your issues and maybe he won't end up dead."
I then left the mansion, I had a mission now, and I planned on giving Hoodie his well-deserved vacation once I found him, I walked off into the forest and began thinking about where he could have gone, there were only a few places in the forest where he could be hiding, so there weren't many places to look, so it'd probably take me about an hour at least.

I had looked everywhere but still found no sign of Hoodie, right now I was heading to the last place to look, my old house, I was planning on hiding out there while I looked for Hoodie but if he were already there I wouldn't worry too much, I finally reached the door and just casually went in, the house was silent and still had all my belongings where they were left, I began looking through the house in search of any sign of life, I didn't see anything form of life at all, once I had ended where I began I knew he wasn't here, but I had searched every other place for him but still no sign, I sighed as I looked around a bit, where did he go?
(Well, when his mask comes off he looked completely normal.)
(He could be in town.)
I sighed in frustration, but knew they had a point, I knew that he went into town on rare occasion to buy cigarettes and alcohol so it wasn't that big of a stretch, I sighed as I looked back outside, it had gotten dark and slightly overcast since this morning, I then went through the house again and began looking for things that could help me, I found a scarf and a pair of sunglasses, I took both of them and slipped them into my pockets, I then left again, I just hoped I'd actually be able to find him in town at the very least, as I was walking towards the nearby town, I knew it was the one he preferred because it already had a bad rep and everyone ignored everyone else, as I walked it began to downpour, I wasn't a fan of getting wet but I had to suck it up, I stopped walking and somewhat shivered, I lowered my head slightly, suddenly I was being shielded from the rain, I looked up to see Seedy was using his head to block the rain from hitting me.
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"Jack gone." He said, "Seed look."
I sighed.
"Alright, you can help me find Hoodie." I said, "But I'm going to the town, so don't follow too close."
He just grunted in reply, I was honestly kind of proud of him, his English has improved a lot, probably from hanging out with Smile Dog so much, soon we got really close to the town and Seedy stopped, I pulled the scarf and sunglasses out of my pocket and started putting them on, I pat Seedy's face before I went into the town, there were very few people walking around and we all ignored each other, one of the best things about this town was the fact that all of the police officers were bums and don't tend to give a shit, so I was walking aimlessly, after a while I just ended up near some sort of dance club, I heard the door to the club open and an uproar of laughter, I looked over to see a handful of people leaving the club laughing and seeming to have a good time, it was about five people, I stopped when I recognized one of the girls in the group.
"Kamry! Come on!" One of the other girls said, "Let's get home!"
"Alright! Alright!" The girl I recognized said as she waved her hand at her, "I'm coming."
I couldn't believe it, it really was her... my sister...
(Don't get in over your head now.)
(You know you can't talk with her.)
I knew that, but I still had to do something, so I decided to stalk those two.
"Kamry!" One of the guys of the group called out to her, "How much longer do you plan on staying?"
"Three more days." Kamry replied.
"Sweet!" He said happily.
The other three began laughing and joking again as Kamry and her friend began to leave, I silently followed them through the town and to her friend's house, now that I knew where she was staying I could continue my search for Hoodie.