Loving Sacrifice

I was in pretty bad shape now, my arm had ever so slightly regrown after Toby had visited but I didn't know what had caused it, not even Smiley seemed to understand, I was sitting in the chair still but now I was covered in a cold sweat, I felt as if I couldn't breathe and I was in unbearable pain, the morphine couldn't even make me feel better anymore, I kept sobbing and crying out because everything felt wrong, my body didn't feel like mine anymore, I was leaning as far forward as possible as I was shaking intensely, Smiley even removed the IV from my arm because I had somehow kept pushing it out of my vein, my heart was pounding out of my chest and only making everything hurt more, the strange shapes on the wall kept taking forms of inhuman creatures laughing at me... or talking, I don't know, I can't tell.
I heard the door open but I didn't bother looking up, I just continued to lean forward trying to breathe, I listened quietly as they walked over to me, I just figured it was Smiley checking on me for the thousandth time in the past hour or so, I watched as a bare hand was placed on my chest and I knew it wasn't Smiley, he was usually wearing rubber gloves, whoever it was pushed me back so I was sitting up straight again, that when I looked up and saw who it was.
It was Toby.
"You look a-awful." He said, looking me over with concern.
I continued trying to breathe as I leaned back and closed my eyes, I felt him gently stroke my face before I felt the lock on the muzzle loosen, I opened my eyes and looked at him, he pulled the muzzle off and dropped it on the ground, he then stared at me, he looked worried, scared, and nervous.
"Jack..." He trailed off, looking away.
He stared at the wall silently for a moment before he looked back at me, he looked surprisingly serious, he reached over and gently placed his hand on my cheek.
"I r-really love you." He said, "And I w-wanna help."
I leaned on him slightly, pushing against him.
"I f-figured out w-what was w-wrong..." He said quietly as he slightly lowered his head, "Why y-your arm h-hasn't g-grown back..."
I stared at him silently.
"I... I managed t-to find out... you o-only t-took the b-blood... from the k-kidney." He seemed really nervous, "Y-you need... b-blood... t-to regrow y-your a-arm..."
I moved my head to look at him more, I stared at him silently, my head was still foggy and I still couldn't breathe, I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, my eyes shot open when I heard another lock, I looked down to see Toby was unlocking the pattlelock that was keeping the chains together, I looked up at him again, his eyes were ever so slightly glazed over, he looked at me as he pulled the pattlelock off and began unraveling the chains, once I felt the chains loosen enough I began to move and slightly stretched, I stood up for the first time in forever it feels like and Toby stepped away from me, my head still fogged over I looked at him.
"U-um..." He trailed off as he looked down, he sighed slightly, "Beartrap, h-he's the b-beartrap." He muttered.
He looked up at me with a serious look again.
"I-I'm w-willing t-to do whate-ever you need m-me t-to do..." He said, "Whate-ever you n-need..."
My body felt off still, it wasn't mine, I just stared at him silently, then I moved without direction, I grabbed his shirt and roughly shoved him into the wall, he stared at me with slight fear as I stared down at him, I could barely see anything with how light headed I was, all I could see was his eyes, he looked horrified, I used my body to pin him against the wall, he quickly closed his eyes and braced for anything, and, in my mind, that meant he was ready for anything, I let go of his shirt and slowly moved my hand up to his neck, since I couldn't see right this was the only way I could find it, I used my finger to turn his head to the side, he tensed up and I could feel his veins stick out slightly, I could feel slight scarring where a bite wound used to be, I stared into the fuzzy and dizzy void slightly before I made a decision, I moved my hand to his chin and moved his head to the other side, his eyes remained shut the entire time, I leaned down and gently kissed below his jaw, he shuddered slightly, I hesitated slightly but then moved without control, biting his neck, he flinched, I could immediately taste his blood, and it was very sweet, the thing that I found odd was the fact that I actually wanted something sweet, my mind became even more clouded the more I had, I couldn't think, I couldn't breathe, and I couldn't see.
As I was keeping Toby pinned to the wall I felt him push on me slightly, he gasped slightly as his legs began to squirm, but even though he seemed to want me to stop I couldn't and only after a few seconds I could feel his starting to go limp, his legs gave out and he began sliding down the wall slightly, I quickly reached down and grabbed the front of his shirt again, pulling him back to his feet and using myself to pin him to the wall better, trying my hardest not to pull away from his at all, after a few more seconds my nub of an arm began to ache and throb, my mind snapped back into place and I realized what I was doing, and what it meant when Toby fell limp, I forced my jaw open and pulled away from him, letting him fall to the ground limp and lifeless, I fell to my knees and gripped my arm tightly, gritting my blood-covered teeth, I let out a shaky breath as the pain quickly spread to the rest of my body, I looked up at Toby in concern, I let out a sigh of relief once I saw his chest rise and fall, he was still alive, I slowly and painfully made my way over to him and somewhat laid on top of him, I grunted in pain as my legs gave out, I looked at my arm to see the skin that had grown over the sever was looking kind of disturbing, almost as if something was moving and bubbling under the skin, the pain reached beyond an unbearable point and I screamed in pain, I felt the skin burst and the black substance shot everywhere, I watched in horror and pain as my new arm shot out with the substance, I let out a choked cry as I collapsed fully, landing on top of Toby, my body shook with pain before I blacked out.

I felt someone grab me and I quickly swatted them away, I let out a painful groan as I rolled slightly, only to realize I was still on Toby, I could barely see anything and I couldn't breathe, I leaned on Toby again and closed my eyes, I let out a shaky sigh, knowing I was safe while with him, I laid there for a moment longer before I felt a hand on my head, I opened my eyes slightly and could barely see Toby's arm, meaning he was the one rubbing my head, I let out another sigh as I closed my eyes again, I felt a sharp pain in my neck and I opened my eyes again, Toby rubbed my neck and it soothed my pain, so I relaxed, figuring it was nothing, as I laid there on top of him I could feel my muscles loosen before I basically couldn't feel them, I was grabbed again but this time I couldn't move to stop them, I was pulled off of Toby and I tried to turn to see who had me, I could tell it was two people but I could only see fuzzy shapes, I couldn't identify either of them, nor could I keep my head up very long, I let it hang down as whoever had me dragged me somewhere, I was then laid down, I could feel them strapping me down, my body wouldn't move no matter how much I wanted it to, I even tried to say something, ask questions, but nothing came out, I let my head lay back as I closed my eyes, I was done, done with everything, done with those demons.
I opened my eyes again and stared at the ceiling, this was too far, there was no way in hell I was going to let anyone, or ANYTHING, hurt Toby, not even this Silent Seventh demon that all the others seem to fear, no way, no how, it was time he learns his place.
I am the one in control.