What You Think

"Eeh." Toby whined as his leg twitched slightly.
I squeezed a bit tighter and he squirmed.
"Stop moving so much." I grunted at him.
"I c-can't...!" He whined.
I glared up at him.
"You can't feel pain." I growled, "Quit being a baby!"
He huffed slightly as he gripped the sheets and gritted his teeth, his legs twitching more, curling in on themselves, I attempted to pin them again.
"Stop." I growled, "You're only making this harder."
"S-stop s-squishing it!" He demanded.
"You're the one making me squish it." I said as I moved closer to his face, "You keep moving your hips."
I saw an embarrassed blush cross his cheeks.
"I-I'm s-sorry...!" He cried slightly, "I-I c-can't help it...!"
I let out a sigh, I guess this kind of was my fault, I looked back down at his thigh as I tried to hold it still, just as I reached to pull the tape off again he squirmed.
"It tickles!" He complained, "Stop!"
"It has to come off!" I shouted, "I need to get the stitches out."
He whimpered as I moved my position, I sat on his other leg slightly and held his leg still, I grabbed the tape and pulled the second to last stip off.
"Alright, one more then I can get to the stitches." I said.
He kept whimpering as I pulled the other piece of tape off, I took off the gauze and tossed it into the trashcan next to the bed, I reached onto Toby's nightstand and grabbed the needle nosed scissors.
"Okay, now you really have to hold still." I said as I looked up at him, "I don't want to end up stabbing you, got it?"
He nodded, gripping the sheets more, I grabbed his knee and held it still, I began to cut the stitches, I moved it away quickly when Toby's leg twitched, I knew I couldn't fully blame him for it, it's his tics that's causing the problems, I gave him a few seconds before I continued to cut the stitches out, once all of them were cut I reached over and grabbed tweezers, I then pulled all the stitches out, throwing them away, once I had finally gotten all of them out I let out a sigh.
"Okay, you're done." I said as I got off him.
He sat up slightly, an embarrassed blush still on his cheeks, I sighed again as I slumped forward.
"I'm sorry." I said, "I know it was embarrassing, but they needed to come out."
"I know..." He said quietly as he pulled his legs close.
I felt a little bad for him, it was basically torture for him to try and stay still for as long as he had to, and not only that but with how ticklish he is every time I touched him he'd squirm more.
"You can go shower now." I said, "You don't have to worry about that anymore."
"O-okay..." He said quietly.
The both of us got off his bed and I went over to my desk, I watched him out of the corner of my eye as he went off to the bathroom, I looked at the clock, 8 PM, I then got back to writing, everything in my body was churning and burning, there was literally only a single piece of cloth separating me from Toby's dick and I know for a fact it had touched me multiple times while I was struggling to keep him still, I covered my face slightly as I tried to think but just couldn't, I was heating up immensely, I let out a light sigh knowing that I had to do something before I could think straight, I ran my hand through my hair before I actually got up, closing my booklet in the process, I then left the room.
I began heading downstairs to go out for a walk, I was hoping that fresh, crisp, clean air could help clear my mind, I was mostly lost in thought, as I walked I was suddenly grabbed, I jumped slightly and turned to see Jane, Clockwork was standing nearby as well, I went to ask if she was okay when she gave me a death grip, she then quickly dragged me into another room, she somewhat pinned me against a wall.
"I like you." She said seriously.
"U-uh... what?" I asked.
"Ever since you kissed me during truth or dare I haven't stopped thinking about it." She said sternly, "I like you, I want to date you."
Now I was panicked, I didn't want to break her heart but I can't date her!
"Ah, um, s-sorry." I stuttered as I pushed her away slightly, "I c-can't!"
"And why not?" She asked as she somewhat cornered me.
"Uh... uh..." I was panicking, looking around the room desperately for a way out of this situation.
"Why won't you date me?!" She asked angrily.
"I like someone else!" I shouted in panic, hiding slightly from her.
It was dead quiet, I had my head covered and I couldn't see her.
"Who is it?" She asked, "If you can give me that answer I'll leave you alone."
She banged her fist against the wall angrily.
"And if you don't..." She got uncomfortably close to me, "I will never leave your side."
"Toby!" I shouted, "I like Toby! Please leave me alone!"
It went right back to being dead silent.
(You just blurted out you had a gay crush.)
(Oh god he just blurted out he has a gay crush.)
(Oh god.)
(Oh god.)
I glanced up at her slightly, she looked... happy?
"I knew it!" She shouted as she clenched her hands into fists.
She gasped as she looked at me with wide eyes, I quickly pinned myself to the wall, she clasped her hands together.
"That's adorable!" She squealed, "Oh my god I have to tell someone!"
She ran to the door and flung it opened, I was on her in an instant, I slapped my hand over her mouth and quickly dragged her back in, slamming the door and pinning her to it.
"You're not telling anyone!" I growled out, getting her to look terrified.
I let out a slight grunt as I let up on her slightly.
"If you tell anyone I'll rip out your Kidney and eat it." I threatened, "Understand?"
She nodded quickly, looking terrified, I moved my hand from her mouth and quickly turned away.
"I can't believe that just happened...!" I groaned out, "Oh my god my life is ending...!"
(Okay, just calm down.)
(I don't think she'll tell anyone now.)
"Argh!" I groaned, falling to my knees, "I'm dying...!"
I sat there as a ball of death on the floor, I was shaking from embarrassment now, I felt a gentle hand on my back.
"I'm sorry, Jack." Jane said softly, "I just wanted the confession out of you, I didn't mean to upset you."
"Get away." I growled inhumanly.
She quickly backed away, I got off the ground quickly and pushed passed her, I then left the room angrily, I only caught a glimpse of Clockwork before I ran off, I let the mansion quickly and off into the forest, I was not happy, I hated everything, I wandered until I reached the lake, I sat next to it silently as I tried to clear my head and now calm down as well, I sat there for a few hours before I heard someone walk up behind me.
"Are you o-okay?" I heard Toby ask.
I sighed slightly, looking down.
"I don't know..." I replied quietly.
He came over and sat next to me, I didn't bother looking at him.
"What h-happened?" He asked, "C-Clocky said she d-didn't know."
"It's not important." I sighed as I lowered my head slightly, "I just can't think."
"Can't think?" He asked, "Did your b-brain go dumb?" He karate chopped the top of my head slightly.
I sighed again, slumping forward until I was nearly laying.
"Maybe..." I replied quietly, "I don't know."
"So your f-fighting with yourself?" He asked.
I was quiet, maybe I really was fighting with myself, my two sides seem to do that a lot, I sat up again.
"Maybe..." I replied, "I just... don't feel right... or something..."
He wrapped an arm around me caringly, I leaned on him slightly.
"Are these p-problems you've h-had before?" He asked, "Or are they n-new?"
"I don't know." I said softly, "They seems familiar... but at the same time, they don't..."
"I'm sorry." He said as he rubbed my head slightly.
The two of us sat there quietly.
(I... think you should tell him.)
I can't...
(Why not?)
Because... I don't know... I just don't know anymore...
"Jack?"
"Yeah?" I asked as I looked at him slightly.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
I was quiet as I looked away, I just shrugged.
"I don't know..." I breathed.
He was quiet as we continued to sit there, he reached down and poked my mask, as he moved his finger away I saw he had some of the black sludge on it.
"Ew." He said quietly.
I looked at him slightly as he was looking at it, his mouthguard was down and he wasn't wearing his goggles, so I could actually see the disgusted and weirded out look on his face, he stuck out his tongue and went to lick it off his fingers.
"Ayp!" I shouted as I grabbed his hand, "That's enough."
He looked down at me, I couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed as I looked away.
"Its... not as good as you'd think it is." I said as I let him go, "Trust me on this..."
"I didn't expect it to t-taste good." He said.
"That's the point." I said, "It's bad, and I honestly don't know if it's lethal."
"What is it?" He asked.
"Uhh... tar and blood, I think." I replied, "It changed after I was possessed, some type of demon blood now."
"Is it... useful?" He asked.
"Yeah." I replied, "It has stopped me bleeding, and keeps my eyesockets moist."
"It also s-showed up when your t-tongue grew back." He pointed out.
"Yeah." I agreed, "So yes, it's very useful."
"Okay." He said.
We continued to sit there until I forgot everything, maybe I... dozed off?
I sat up slightly and looked around.
"Are you okay?" Toby asked.
"Uh... yeah." I replied realizing I didn't, "Let's go back now."
"Okay." Toby said.
He got up and dusted himself off, I got up as well and went to start heading back, just as I took the first step my vision went black, I froze immediately.
(Oops.)
They began to laugh at me, I gritted my teeth.
"Toby?" I asked.
"Yeah?" He asked from nearby.
"Where are you?" I asked as I swung my arm around.
I felt him grab me, I quickly pulled him over to me.
"What happened?" Toby asked, "What's going on?"
"I can't see." I growled, "I don't know this part of the forest really well, so I'll most likely trip."
He was quiet.
"Can you please take me home?" I asked in a slight whine, "I can't see."
"Um... okay." He said.
He began to lead me away.
"Just as forwarning, I'm not talking to you." I said, "What the fuck guys?!"
They laughed at me more.
"This isn't a time to laugh!" I shouted, "I'm not right! This is dangerous!"
(It's not that bad.)
(You're overreacting.)
"Overreacting?! Over-fucking-reacting?!" I asked angrily, "How the fuck am I overreacting?!"
(Toby's here.)
(We knew what we were doing.)
"Fuck all of you!" I shouted, "I am NOT having a fun time right now!"
They all laughed harder, I let out a low growl at them.
"You fucktards better knock it the hell out or I'll kill you!" I threatened.
(You can't kill us.)
(Not without killing your mind as well, at least.)
(And oh boy would that suck.)
(I mean, you've already promised never to leave Toby again.)
"Leave Toby out of this." I hissed at them darkly, "Now knock it off!"
"Um..." Toby started, "Can I ask s-something?"
I let out a sigh.
"Yes, Toby?" I asked, trying not to sound annoyed.
"Is you t-talking to the d-demons the reason you m-mumble under y-your breath?" He asked.
"Mostly." I replied.
(Aw, he's already improved your mood.)
"Shut the hell your mouth!" I shouted at them.
They laughed again as I growled, my eyes twitching along with the corner of my mouth.
"Damn... fucking.... pricks!" I growled.
"Can I... um... s-say something t-to them?" Toby asked, "C-can they h-hear me?"
"Yes to both those." I said, still trying not to sound annoyed with him.
"Shut your whore mouths." Toby said seriously.
I heard one of the demons snort, then everyone else began to laugh, I wasn't happy at all, I growled again.
"I just... fucking... argh!" I complained.
"There's a l-log." Toby said.
"Fuck!" I shouted as I nearly tripped.
Toby grabbed me tightly and pulled me closer to him, I didn't fall over luckily, I held onto him tightly as the demons laughed, both of us were quiet as we continued heading back to the mansion, once back I had no clue what time it was.
"Stairs." Toby said quietly.
We both went upstairs quietly, it was really, really quiet tonight, oddly quiet, after a minute my vision came back, Toby was opening our door.
"Bastards..." I said quietly as I let Toby go.
"Are you o-okay now?" He asked.
"Yeah, I can see now." I said, "Thanks."
"No p-problem." He said.
We went into the room and I went over to the desk, I sat down and watched Toby go over to his bed and sit down, he pulled his legs up and crossed them, he then stared blankly at the ground.
"Worrying about tomorrow?" I asked.
He nodded.
"Did you practice?" I asked.
He nodded again.
"Then it'll be fine." I said as I got up, "I'll be right there for you."
He was quiet as he looked away, I sat next to him.
"It'll be fine." I said as I placed my hand on his shoulder, "You're performing for me, no one else."
He was still quiet, I pulled him into a hug.
"You don't have to worry." I said calmly, "It's going to be just fine."
He leaned on me slightly.
"What if n-no one l-likes me...?" He asked quietly.
"It doesn't matter." I said, "I like you."
He was quiet as he looked at me slightly.
"I don't care how your performance goes, I'll still like you." I said, "And when it's over, we'll go eat... chocolate or something."
"You d-don't like chocolate." Toby said as he looked at me.
"Eh, it'll be a reward for a job well done." I said as I pat his shoulder, "You'll deserve it."