Ghost Cat

I was standing in the living room watching Jeff and BEN wrestle, BEN in a headlock as he attempted to get Jeff off while also trying to get Jeff into a headlock, Jeff was also giving BEN a noogie, I looked away slightly and saw Sally coming into the room, she was carrying Titan like usual along with the other cat from the night prior.
"You have a cat." I said.
"I'm asking Slendy if I can keep him." Sally said as she looked up at me, "He's cute."
"Okay." I said, "Good luck."
She happily walked off, I just looked back at Jeff and BEN to see BEN was now on Jeff's shoulders.
"Oh, what the hell did I miss?" I asked.
"Not much." BEN replied as he pulled on Jeff's ear, earning a grunt, "Just Jeff being stupid."
"So nothing new?" I asked with a cocky smile.
"Fuck you guys!" Jeff shouted.
I laughed at the two of them as BEN attempted to take Jeff down, I just watched the two of them for a moment longer until they both fell to the floor, I just laughed slightly, I looked up to see Slender coming in, he shoved the cat into me.
"Get rid of it." He ordered, "Kill it if you must."
He then walked away, I looked down at the cat to see how unfearful it was, he looked up at me with bright purple eyes.
"I can't do that." I said quietly.
I knew I'd get in trouble if I didn't do anything so I quickly left with the cat, I walked silently through the forest as I carried the cat, once I reached a good distance away I set the cat down, it sat down and looked up at me happily, I then left it there, hoping it'd be fine and not follow me back, but once I got back to the house I saw Skully sitting on the porch with the fucking cat sitting next to him.
"You know, both Tim and Brian think I'm crazy." He said as he looked at the cat, "You fucking talk!"
The cat meowed, now I was a little worried about Skully.
"If you just talked in front of them then I wouldn't look crazy!" Skully basically shouted.
My level of concern for him slowly started to rise, I began making my way back over.
"Are you talking to the cat?" I asked.
"He fucking talks!" He stood up and gestured to the cat, "I swear I'm not crazy!"
"No, I believe you." I said, "I just... didn't hear anything."
"Asshole!" Skully shouted as he pointed at the cat.
The cat meowed happily, I looked back at Skully in worry.
"Okay, I swear I brought the cat home just because it talked." Skully said, "No other reason."
"Okay..." I said quietly.
The door opened and both of us quickly looked, Slender was standing in the doorway, the cat meowed again and Slender looked down at it, he immediately looked furious, he looked at me and I froze.
"What did you do to it?" He asked.
"Um..." I trailed off, "I took it out and ditched it."
He didn't say anything as he picked up the cat and turned to leave.
"Don't kill it!" I said as I tried to follow.
He didn't say anything as he walked into the forest a little ways, he threw the cat to the ground and I jumped as a rock suddenly crushed it, I stood and stared as Slender began to walk away, I felt as if I couldn't move, I slowly turned and watched as he walked away, then looked back at the cat and covered my mouth, I just silently stared at it, I slowly made my way over to the rock and kicked it out of the way, then just felt confused, there was no cat, there was nothing there, I pushed the rock around slightly before I began to head back to the house, once I got back I went inside to find Toby, soon I spotted him standing in one of the hallways talking with a few people, I just went over, grabbed the back of his shirt, and dragged him off.
"Oh, Hi J-Jack!" He said happily, "Guess we'll k-keep t-talking later, g-guys!" He waved at the others.
I didn't say anything as I dragged him back to the bedroom, I let him go and he looked at me, he went to say something.
"Help me." I basically sobbed as I grabbed the front of his shirt.
"What h-happened?!" He asked quickly as he wrapped his arms around me.
I began telling him everything about the cat, even the fact he disappeared from under the rock, he just sat there silently during my explanation.
"So then S-Slender d-didn't kill it." He said, "If it w-was gone."
"I don't know what to think anymore..." I muttered.
He rubbed my back slightly.
"I'm s-sure it's fine." He said, "If it d-disappeared, then it's p-probably not dead."
"But I saw it get crushed." I said, "There's no way it could have moved before it was."
"Maybe it's a Creepypasta."
I was just quiet, it could explain a lot.
"I... I guess it's a possibility." I said, "I know it's not Grinny."
"Well, of course n-not." He said, "But it c-could be another one."
"It would explain a lot." I said as I let him go, "Skully insists that it talks, even though I didn't hear anything."
"Could have selective speech." He suggested, "So only p-people he wants to hear him c-can hear him."
"Why Skully, then?" I asked.
"Maybe he l-likes making him l-look insane." He said.
I was quiet, he had a good point, I sighed.
"Yeah, okay." I said.
"Does all that m-make you feel b-better?" He asked.
"Yeah, it does." I said, "Thanks for easing my nerves."
"No p-problem!" He smiled happily.
I hugged him, he pat my back.
"I love you." I said quietly.
"I love you, t-too." He said as he stuck his finger in my ear.
"Hey!" I said as I moved away from him.
He laughed as I rubbed my ear, I stuck my tongue out at him and he mimicked me, it was nice, I let him leave and I left soon afterward, as I was walking through the mansion I saw something move around a corner, I went over and quickly looked around the corner, I saw it was the fucking cat again, it sat down next to Skully's leg and meowed, Skully looked down quickly.
"There you are, Mr. Kitty!" He said happily as he picked the cat up, "I thought Master killed you!"
The cat meowed again as Skully walked away, he laughed.
"I don't know what that means." He said happily.
I was just quiet as I moved from around the corner and leaned against the wall, now that I've seen that he was, in fact, still alive it probably meant it was a Creepypasta, either that or it's a ghost.