Labor

I opened my eyes and immediately groaned in pain, I heard Toby move quickly.
"Jack?" He asked.
"I think I'm in labor." I replied quickly.
He was up in a second.
"Good god, don't lift me." I said, "Help me get up."
He slowly helped me sit up and began leading me out of the room, I was really glad I had a high pain tolerance, we reached the second floor and I looked at the window, Hoodie was giving us a weird look.
"Oh god, seriously?!" He asked quickly as he stood up.
He came over to me and began assisting me as well, helping me down the stairs, this time it was easier since there were two people helping me down, we reached the first floor without any problems and began to head to the infirmary, I was hoping nothing would go wrong, I was taken in and over to a moveable bed, Toby helped me lay down as Hoodie went off and began calling down Ann and Smiley, I leaned my head back as I let out a sigh.
"Good god." I sighed, "I'm already exhausted."
Toby squeezed my hand, somewhat rubbing my arm, I was honestly really glad Hoodie was smoking at the window, I waited as patiently as possible for Ann and Smiley, I heard the door open and I looked over.
"Is he...?" Smiley trailed off.
"Apparently." Hoodie said.
Smiley and Ann quickly began getting to work, they took me into the back and behind a curtain, leaving Toby on the other side.
"How're you holding out?" Smiley asked.
"Um, fine, I guess." I replied, "It's not nearly as horrific as I was expecting."
"That's good." Smiley said, "Just sit back and let us do our work."
"Uh-huh." I mumbled an agreement.
I closed my eyes and prepared myself to be pulled apart slightly, I knew it was the only way to get the baby out.

Did I pass out at some point...? What time was it? What happened?
I looked around a bit to see Smiley stitching my stomach closed, he glanced up at me slightly.
"Are you back?" He asked.
"What happened...?" I asked quietly.
"I'm not entirely sure, to be honest." He said.
(You got too exhausted and passed out.)
(It's fine! We kept you going without you.)
(Childbirth is one of the worse things I've even gone through never again.)
I guess Lust doesn't want to get pregnant again...
"How're you doing?" He asked.
"Well, I'm alive." I sighed, "Where's Lexus?"
"She's with Ann and Toby right now." He replied, "Once Ann gets Toby assessed with Lexus they'll bring her back."
I sighed in relief, Smiley finally tied off the last stitch and moved away from me, he got up and began to open the curtains, I just sat there quietly waiting for a while, the door to the room opened and I saw Toby walking in with Ann, I was happy to see Toby carrying a bundle of blankets, he looked up at me with the expression of someone with a bright expression on his face, like someone who had just seen the cutest thing on the face of the earth, he came over and sat next to me.
"He's so cute." He whispered.
I held out my arms and he gently handed her over, I moved the blankets out of the way just so I could get a good look at her, she had light brown hair like Toby but gray skin like me, she looked peaceful.
"Has she opened her eyes yet?" I asked softly.
"Not yet." He replied, "I wanted her to see you first."
"I just hope she doesn't start screaming." I said.
"She won't start screaming." He waved his hand slightly, "She'll love you."
I sat there somewhat rocking her for a while, after a minute her eyes slowly opened, I stopped rocking her and just kind of stared.
"Can I ask a question?" I asked.
"Yes." Toby said.
"If she were to have... green eyes, per-say, how would that happen?" I asked.
"Oh, my family-line carries green eyes." Toby said, "Lyra had green eyes too, it seems like only the girls got it."
Toby moved over a bit more.
"Does she have green eyes?" He asked.
"Well, she has one." I said, "She has Heterochromia iridium."
"What in the world is a word you just said?" He asked in confusion.
I chuckled slightly.
"She's got two different eye colors." I said, "Her left eye is green while her right is brown."
Toby leaned over me slightly and looked down at Lexus.
"Hi." Toby smiled.
She smiled at him slightly, then closed her eyes again.
"She didn't cry at you." Toby said.
"A miracle, I know." I joked.
He chuckled slightly as he reached over to her and gently rubbed her face, she smiled again.
"She's so cute..." He whispered.
"Fuck, I'm tired." I sighed, it hit me like a bus.
"Whoa, okay." He tried to help me, "Do you want me t-to take her?"
"Yeah." I sighed, "Go ahead."
He gently took Lexus and held her, I was in a really peaceful state now that we had her.

I opened my eyes to the sound of soft cries, I got up to see Toby was already trying to soothe Lexus in the rocking chair, he looked up at me.
"Is she refusing to sleep?" I asked tiredly.
"Sort of." He said.
I got up slowly and began making my way over to her, she's only a couple weeks old at this point, I went over to them and gently stroked Lexus's cheek, she calmed down on her fussing slightly, Toby shifted slightly.
"You can sit on me." He said quietly.
I sat on his lap and gently rubbed her face slightly, she was quiet now and somewhat looking at us.
"Has she been changed?" I asked.
"Yeah."
"Fed?"
"Yeah."
I sighed, what did she want, then?
"I think she just wanted her mommy." Toby sighed.
"You know Mommy needs his sleep, right?" I asked her.
She smiled at me, I knew she was well aware of what was going on, I sighed again, I got up off Toby and took Lexus.
"Go ahead and get some sleep." I said, "I'll lull her to sleep with boredom."
He chuckled slightly as he got up, I took his place on the rocker and started rocking slightly, Toby went over to the now double bed we owned together and sat at the foot of the bed, he pulled his legs onto the bed.
"Are you gonna be okay?" He asked.
"I'll be fine." I replied, "Just get some sleep, okay?"
"Okay." He said.
He got up again and came over to me, I gave him a weird look before he kissed my cheek, he then kissed Lexus on the forehead and got up, I watched as he went back to the bed and climbed in, I looked down at Lexus to see her slowly falling asleep, I sighed as I gently rubbed her face.
I have a beautiful baby girl, a loving soon-to-be husband, I was content.
I love my life.

[Guys, this is it, I don't know what more to do with this book, I might do one last chapter that takes place a couple of years in the future just to see how everyone is doing, but otherwise, this book is over, geez, a hundred and fifty chapters (+1?) of a crazy adventure, but I had fun! That's for sticking with me this entire time, it's a very long book, and personally, I think that's one of the reasons not many people read it, but oh well, that's just how it is, all that matters to me is that I had fun playing around with the characters.
If you want a new read from me, go ahead and have a look at my profile and other books, most of them start off pretty bad but I promise they get better, and if you're just interested in Creepypasta books I have three other books, one that's about my own personal Creepypastas and one about me with Creepypastas, those two were started clear back in 2013 when I first started Wattpad and didn't know what I was doing or how to type or spell, so it's pretty bad, as for the third one it's another Jack X Toby, so I guess you can read that.
(And maybe there are more Creepypasta books on the way...?)
Anyways, thanks for sticking with me! (P.S. Sophie, your comments usually managed to get me to LITERALLY laugh out loud, and I mean it, most of them were so funny I had to tell my sister about them and believe me she loved them too! And I'd like to thank everyone else who ever commented and liked the book enough to vote for any chapters, thank you.)
I'll end my shpeal now, stop ranting and let all you guys go, have a lovely day and remember to smile!]